Sign in to follow this  
Pierre

MAKE ME RELEASED ON ITUNES

Yeah since Spotify isn't adding the song I switched to Apple Music instead of renewing so I could stream the song.... :sadeyes: (and then I bought the song again)

• Like 1

Literally just got home from work (its currently 5:11am, and I'd been there since 9:30 am) and this was literally the fuel that kept me up and going the last few hours. :puppyeyes::bow: 

FUCK. Its so good every which way you hear it. The lyrics, the vocals, the melodies, that fucking INSTRUMENTAL. Its all the right pieces in all the right places. I love that she's remembered that she's Britney motherfuckin Spears. It deserves ALL OF THE PRAISE. Its so weirdly visual for me, as pretentious as that may sound :laugh: (or perhaps Im just fuckin' wired). I can't even pinpoint a favourite part yet...every fucking second SHINES.

THIS IS MAKING ME ASSAULT THE SHIT OUT OF MY CAPS LOCK YOU GUYS! :arhh::arhh:

• Like 1

OMG already heard it on the radio with her cute little intro!!!! the dj said they are playing it at the top of the hour every hour today too!!

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Megawarrior said:

Yeah since Spotify isn't adding the song I switched to Apple Music instead of renewing so I could stream the song.... :sadeyes: (and then I bought the song again)

and now it's also available on Spotify, lmao

1 minute ago, Kane said:

and now it's also available on Spotify, lmao

not in the US it aint.

I just had a shower with Make Me playing in the background and I have never felt so clean. I could feel my skin clearing up.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Kenny said:

I just had a shower with Make Me playing in the background and I have never felt so clean. I could feel my skin clearing up.

It cleanses the body, soul, and mind :love: 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kenny said:

Apparently some blind children could suddenly see again and a deaf guy regained his hearing after they played this. 

• Like 6

Just now, Rough Edges said:

Everyone should be off work today. It's basically a global holiday.

I cancelled the summer party for the children. :rip: It's going to rain, tho. So I probably would have done it anyway.

• Like 2