Sign in to follow this  
Pierre

MAKE ME RELEASED ON ITUNES

The vocals on the second verse are something magical. I don't know how to explain it but it's been a really long time since she's sounded like this. I get this feeling when I listen to it that I haven't really felt when her singles premiere. This song feels like an effort she enjoyed making and we enjoy supporting and listening to. Everything about it is executed perfectly and I'm really proud of her for once again being this phenonix this rises above their past and shines somehow brighter than before. I'm happy we're happy and I'm happy she's happy. It's going to be a special era everyone. So let's get ready to ride this roller coaster together. :heart: 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Teresa said:

2pynga0.jpg

Active 57 minutes ago. Is the video coming? :hyper: 

Oh my god

Still obsessed. I can't deal. Its like its too good to be true but it's not. Its real!!!!! 

I listened on my ear buds and is anyone else hearing that little "blip" sound in the bg during the chorus?

I can't really explain the noise but it repeats faintly in the background.

I feel like it's a rushed release. I mean they didn't even put an iTunes banner on because Katy's ones are all over the place. I think the original release date was set to be July 22th as goldsoundz on PopJustice claimed.