Sign in to follow this  
Pierre

MAKE ME RELEASED ON ITUNES

1 minute ago, Nick G. said:

Right? Especially in the gay community. Whenever I see a young gay alone at the bar I try and strike up a conversation. It's hard to put yourself out there alone.

Anyways, stream Make Me on Spotify, Tidal, Apple Music, ect. and unfollow Katy Perry on all social media platforms. 

I am in tears rn

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Nick G. said:

Right? Especially in the gay community. Whenever I see a young gay alone at the bar I try and strike up a conversation. It's hard to put yourself out there alone.

Anyways, stream Make Me on Spotify, Tidal, Apple Music, ect. and unfollow Katy Perry on all social media platforms. 

As soon as she tried that mess I blocked and reported her ass.

• Like 3

Wow. I'm so damn proud of her and to be a Britney fan! This is quality music right here. The production, the lyrics, her divine vocals... I've been wanting a Blackout 2.0 (I love me some urban hits), and this is Outta This World on steroids. And knowing that Britney took part in actually penning the words is just more than I could ask for (also how did they sneak in the word "shit" without it being marked as explicit?). Anyone who criticized her for being a puppet with no creativity and can't sing should all eat their words and choke on them too. 

This combined with the return of Pokemon it's like my childhood never left, and I just feel so nostalgic hearing a genuine Britney song (as in where she seems 100% involved in every aspect of it), which we honestly haven't had since In The Zone era. I'm so happy I never gave up on her during her worst times, cause it seriously paid off. HBIC is back in control.

Now we just need that video to stir some controversy (and from the looks of it, it will) and it'll be like the early 2000's again. 

• Like 3

My radio station is playing Britney all day today, they are playing stronger now OMG I totally squealed in my office and my colleagues gave me the :freak: face :laugh: 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Laura Cole said:

My radio station is playing Britney all day today, they are playing stronger now OMG I totally squealed in my office and my colleagues gave me the :freak: face :laugh: 

Fire him/her...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Laura Cole said:

You're in Orlando right? I've been stanning all day to XL too!!!! They were calling it Britney106.7 on Johnny's house today.

• Like 2

This song is going to do very well. Katy's song will die soon. It's just not up to snuff, and she had three flops on her last album. She's not the Pop force she was in 2010/2011.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Gabz said:

is there a clean version available? preferably official

Yes, AA added a stream (no M4A/MP3/WAV download yet).

"Shit" is censored rather than replaced with a different lyric though.

It looks like the Today show was the rise for Rise. Without it, MM would've still been #1. It's holding on strong though. 91% of Rise rn