Sign in to follow this  
Pierre

MAKE ME RELEASED ON ITUNES

Same for me! I'm fucking obsessed with this song... It's so magiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic! And don't worry for Brit, let Perry has her moment because once Brit will released the video, we will talk only about it. I hope Brit team will let Perry doing her thing and then released the video next week. Plus, Brit doesn't care, she only wants to do the music she loves and makes the fans happy! AND WE AAAAAAAAAARE!!! That's only matte

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, MFBRAZI said:

Not Britney Billie Jean tho :laugh:

Not him stanning ooh la la and perfume lmfao

• Like 1

Make Me is incredible. It´s a step forward in the right direction. I´m just speachless.  This is what amazing and innovative songs are made. The hype was justified. Everyone can have a miss step but only legends can correct their paths and gives us something better. The legendary Miss Britney Spears. Lick it up basic bitches!!! Lick it up!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DevilsAdvocate said:

Every listen I discover new things . I love it so much. It reminds me a bit of Aaliyah .. 

I thought the same thing the first time I heard it! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nick G. said:

I just noticed the heels in the beginning. 

yeah i noticed that when i heard it last night. cool idea too..its like she stepped into the booth and you can hear her walking in ...not that it was her

• Like 1

Just now, Jonny said:

Ever? :confused:

Probably not ever of course but right now we need to support and not pass around links regardless if you prefer lossless

38 minutes ago, Juanito said:

right now we need to support and not pass around links regardless if you prefer lossless

That's why I said "once downloads are allowed," because it's currently against the rules.

• Like 2

I'm still in awe. For once she stuck to what she said the sound would be. Artsy fartsy and urban. 

6 hours ago, Dave said:

She is our spirit animal/ time travel speed is real, Kevin!!!

This gives me life :laugh::laugh: OMG so i heard the song on the radio, it sounds even better there! The radio hosts loved it.

Also, anyone else feel like they can harmonize perfectly with the chorus?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

Ever? :confused:

Nope. Everyone should be supporting the song and purchasing it. If anyone "needs" lossless then they can find it elsewhere on their own or wait until the album is out and rip it themselves. If someone doesn't want to purchase the song then it's available for free on YouTube/VEVO and Spotify. We are here to support Britney and should not be illegally sharing her music in the first place, especially now that releases are done simultaneously worldwide. Demos/unreleased tracks can still be shared but her commercially available catalog should not be. 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Chris said:

Nope. Everyone should be supporting the song and purchasing it. If anyone "needs" lossless then they can find it elsewhere on their own or wait until the album is out and rip it themselves. If someone doesn't want to purchase the song then it's available for free on YouTube/VEVO and Spotify. We are here to support Britney and should not be illegally sharing her music in the first place, especially now that releases are done simultaneously worldwide. Demos/unreleased tracks can still be shared but her commercially available catalog should not be. 

1285949501097-dumpfm-lobstersoap-whip.gi

• Like 2