Sign in to follow this  
Pierre

MAKE ME RELEASED ON ITUNES

13 minutes ago, Chris said:

Nope. Everyone should be supporting the song and purchasing it. If anyone "needs" lossless then they can find it elsewhere on their own or wait until the album is out and rip it themselves. If someone doesn't want to purchase the song then it's available for free on YouTube/VEVO and Spotify. We are here to support Britney and should not be illegally sharing her music in the first place, especially now that releases are done simultaneously worldwide. Demos/unreleased tracks can still be shared but her commercially available catalog should not be. 

Well, as far as I know, I have never seen anything regarding that previously mentioned or it was forgotten (sure I'm not the only one unaware). I thought it was just for "Make Me" and temporary. Anyway, the goal was never for me to pass around links or imply/say that we shouldn't support Britney. I only would have posted the song in lossless once downloads were allowed again (which is apparently not happening).

I need to say this song is 10x better than work bitch. I hope she takes out work bitch from the show and add this as an opening maybe remix it so it has that fierce opening...I'm so so proud of our girl ?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Make Me... >>HIAM>Gimme More>>>>>>Work Bitch

for now, i cant do it with all 9 so ill just stick with these four.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Well, as far as I know, I have never seen anything regarding that previously mentioned or it was forgotten (sure I'm not the only one unaware). I thought it was just for "Make Me" and temporary. Anyway, the goal was never for me to pass around links or imply/say that we shouldn't support Britney. I only would have posted the song in lossless once downloads were allowed again (which is apparently not happening).

It's a new rule. Sony has been contacting sites lately as well so all the more reason for us not to post links. I didn't say you were going to pass around links, just letting you know that we won't be allowing them here. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Chris said:

It's a new rule. Sony has been contacting sites lately as well so all the more reason for us not to post links. I didn't say you were going to pass around links, just letting you know that we won't be allowing them here. 

Thanks. :)

Awesome song, fits good the music right now and perfect time for chill out parties in summer. Love it, but nothing against Work Bitch, that has become also a signature song for her.

• Like 4

I'm forcing myself to not listen to this for at least another hour, i haven't listened to anything else for the past two days ??

i think I'll just listen to the rest of her catalogue for a while :coffee:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kaz said:

I'm forcing myself to not listen to this for at least another hour, i haven't listened to anything else for the past two days ??

i think I'll just listen to the rest of her catalogue for a while :coffee:

I watched the BBMA performance :lol:

• Like 5

The "Baby cause you're the spark..." part is honestly one of my favorite parts of a Britney song ever.

• Like 14

Is it just me or the "claps" sounded louder in the leaked video clip?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, innovativeguy said:

they do, but that audio is distorted to begin with since it's a recording of the recording. 

ok :laugh: idk I kinda prefer them sounding more subtle tbh

38 minutes ago, Alex said:

Is it just me or the "claps" sounded louder in the leaked video clip?

I think it was an illusion because we see her clap... like in TTWE i noticed them because she claps