Sign in to follow this  
Pierre

MAKE ME RELEASED ON ITUNES

its still surreal that we finally have this gem. after all the waiting, the fuckery, the disappointment, glad its all behind us and we can enjoy it now. i love it so much ?

• Like 8

I always think of the Toxic breakdown from Vegas when the chorus hits. I feel like it goes perfectly if you start the choreo when she first hits her arms out, as soon as the first big beat hits.

can someone post an insta video of the Toxic break? Y'all are better at finding that stuff than me.

So, according to Tidal she's one of the writers of the song. Do you think she actually contributed or they bought the credits like they did with most of the songs on Britney Jean?

Album Make Me...
Length 3:51

Credits

Performer
Britney Spears
Composer
Joe Janiak
Britney Spears
BURNS
Gerald Gillum
Lyricist
Britney Spears
BURNS
Joe Janiak
Gerald Gillum
Producer
BURNS
Featuring
G-Eazy
Britney Spears feat. G-Eazy
Britney Spears
Joe Janice
Mixing Engineer
Jaycen Joshua

https://listen.tidal.com/album/63021518

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

I think she contributed at least a bit. And how dare you, we saw Britney writing on I Am Britney Jean with our own eyes! In a Lisa Frank notebook at that!

• Like 6

So today my brother listened to Make Me and then Rise and he said he likes both but prefer katy song ...after my sister who said she doesnt like Make Me last day, WHATS WRONG WITH MY FAMILY ???

1193.gif

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Ilaria said:

So, according to Tidal she's one of the writers of the song. Do you think she actually contributed or they bought the credits like they did with most of the songs on Britney Jean?

well besides Burns who's the producer of the song and G-Eazy who wrote his verse there is only one other writer listed so it's not that much of a stretch to assume she had a hand in writing it.

3 hours ago, Ilaria said:

She did imo. Most of the lyrics are very poetic and you could just tell they were written by the gifted writer AND composer Britney Spears.

• Like 1

So Im convinced this needs to be used in a sex scene montage on tv (the HTGAWM Jai Wolf scene comes to mind) but seeing how the lengths matched up, I put this on mute and let MM play over it... it was pure bliss :bow: They sync up really well...right down to the climax :laugh: 

NSFW

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Dave said:

So Im convinced this needs to be used in a sex scene montage on tv (the HTGAWM Jai Wolf scene comes to mind) but seeing how the lengths matched up, I put this on mute and let MM play over it... it was pure bliss :bow: They sync up really well...right down to the climax :laugh: 

NSFW

Reveal hidden contents

britney-spears-shielded-from-bad-album-r

14 hours ago, Nabil said:

So today my brother listened to Make Me and then Rise and he said he likes both but prefer katy song ...after my sister who said she doesnt like Make Me last day, WHATS WRONG WITH MY FAMILY ???

1193.gif

Think you were adopted tbh

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Dave said:

NSFW

Reveal hidden contents

Pos rep for any mention of Sense8

• Like 2