Sign in to follow this  
Pierre

MAKE ME RELEASED ON ITUNES

1 hour ago, Nik said:

Haha, I'm pretty sure this is me and everyone else when they hear 'Make Me' in the shower. 

image.gif

I play Make Me in the show SO I CAN DO THAT 

5 hours ago, Devin said:

Pos rep for any mention of Sense8

6 hours ago, speakerbox said:

britney-spears-shielded-from-bad-album-r

I ain’t even kidding :laugh: Look…

NSFW

Password: somethingsense8tional

You can’t tell me that first chorus and the end of G-Eazy’s rap don’t kick in at JUST the right times :laugh: And mind you, I didn’t edit a damn thing, I just replaced the audio track!  

• Like 6

18 hours ago, Dave said:

NSFW

Hide contents

You can’t tell me that first chorus and the end of G-Eazy’s rap don’t kick in at JUST the right times :laugh: And mind you, I didn’t edit a damn thing, I just replaced the audio track!  

omg. this needs to go viral. It's so hot. Send it to the Sense8s.

• Like 1

On 15/07/2016 at 0:16 AM, Leo said:

I CANT FUCKING BUY IT BECAUSE SHE DIDNT RELEASE IT ON MY ITUNES STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Literally me.

• Like 4

On 7/17/2016 at 4:31 PM, Dave said:

NSFW

Reveal hidden contents

I'm just seeing the Sense8 video for the first time. That was amazing!

Omg. That was better than "make me" video. Now thinking about it. It would have been nice if Britney did something similar with lots of different couples kissing and being loving. Not as explicit but same idea.  Lesbian. Gay. Transgender. Straight. Interracial. That would have been nice. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mike said:

Omg. That was better than "make me" video. Now thinking about it. It would have been nice if Britney did something similar with lots of different couples kissing and being loving. Not as explicit but same idea.  Lesbian. Gay. Transgender. Straight. Interracial. That would have been nice. 

Lady Gaga invented LGBTQ ?️‍? and has it patented 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mike said:

• Like 5

On 11/5/2016 at 7:28 PM, Mike said:

mike.......i would've cringed. that pandering is so played out at this point, lol.

• Like 2