Sign in to follow this  
Pierre

MAKE ME RELEASED ON ITUNES

4 minutes ago, Bobby said:

That's what I'm most shocked about; I don't mind him like I thought I would. The song is that good. 

It's because for once they didn't rent-a-rapper. They clearly took a look into his catalogue because this sound is his niche, just a poppier~ version of course. 

• Upvote 3

POPPING MY PUSSY PROFUSELY!

Are y'all getting some That's Where You Take Me from the post chorus/second verse bit?

• Upvote 5

Don't dislike/mind the rap, but would've enjoyed a bridge with more of Britney's heavenly vocals. :tellmemore:

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Nick G. said:

I love you all. We deserve this! For sticking with our queen. She's back and I'm ready to brand my whole body with her good word. 

Truly!!

We have waited five years for new music. She delivered in such desperate times for pop music. 

6 minutes ago, Seany4Britney said:

All of the banners on iTunes are for Katy fucking Perry. I'm so pressed right now.

she's literally the pettiest, most annoying cunt in the industry. like fuck off. OF ALL DAYS TO RELEASE A NEW SINGLE. seriously fuck off. ?

• Upvote 12

Just now, 1989 said:

she's literally the pettiest, most basic, most annoying cunt in the industry. like fuck off. OF ALL DAYS TO RELEASE A NEW SINGLE. seriously fuck off. ?

lmao STOP 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, 1989 said:

she's literally the pettiest, most basic, most annoying cunt in the industry. like fuck off. OF ALL DAYS TO RELEASE A NEW SINGLE. seriously fuck off. ?

You are so fucking dramatic. It's not cute. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, 1989 said:

she's literally the pettiest, most annoying cunt in the industry. like fuck off. OF ALL DAYS TO RELEASE A NEW SINGLE. seriously fuck off. ?

You love Taylor Swift, we get it.

tumblr_mqg554Tubq1syz0azo1_400.gif

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, 1989 said:

NOT NOW CHAZ

i REFUSE to let anyone who stanned for prism for five minutes talk like that

• Upvote 1

I'm going to bed. I'm. Whatever this song is going to succeed on its strength. It's a fucking hit and no basic Bitch is going to stop it 

• Upvote 1

G-Eazy:

Yeah, Eazy
I don't care if it's a random person or the biggest star // Out in vegas or in little bars, really not a difference if it's near or far // Listen, here we are, need you // I've always wanted what was off limits // Staring at you till I'm _______ // Back and forth like this is all tennis // I'm all jealous, you came with someone // but we could tell that there's change coming // See I could tell that youre a dangerous woman // That means you're speaking my language, come on // Now follow me, let's go // like penelope and blow  _____________ is a felony, yeah I know // Thats why they keep on telling me to let go, yeah // But I need you and I could take you //all the way and I'm able to give you something sensational, so lets go // Yeah, said I need you and I could take you // All the way and I'm able, so follow me and I could make you... move 

• Upvote 1

ANOTHER IMPORTANT MOMENT HAS BEEN IMPRINTED ON MY LIFE.

Britney you have brought me to tears.

I have literally no words to describe the way I feel so I cry. I remember the first time I heard one of your songs (17 years ago) and the way it made me feel and today, I still feel that similar rush of emotion.

I love you. You constantly bring joy to my life. I may be a very small part of your life, but you make up a very large part of mine and I never take moments like tonight for granted.

i love you!

• Upvote 3

I feel like this is a song that will take her places again. She sounds real. The song just sounds real. Comparing it to Britney Jean is just... you can't. It's wonderful. It really is. I'm thankful I have a group of fans like you all to share it with. It's been a nice wait for what we've been needing. Here's to a long chart run and new record.

• Upvote 4