Sign in to follow this  
Alex

NEWS GLORY LEAKED

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

Am I the only one that hears Myah still? :confused: Maybe BJ has tainted my hearing.

where tho???????

4 minutes ago, Jay said:

You don't like In This Skin?

3 minutes ago, Daviddd said:

check the post above you. it's t h e r e.

Thanks!!! I read this entire thread and was like oh yeah I know where it will be *ran to media lounge looking for Jess Simpson* I usually have those turned off though but yaaaaas!!! thank you so much guys

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nick said:

Am I the only one that hears Myah still? :confused: Maybe BJ has tainted my hearing.

I only gave it one listen and I didn't hear her at all. I knew instantly on Britney Jean, but I don't know. Where do you hear her?

• Like 1

OMG her vocals in QHAT YOU JENFNEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :o:o:o:o

WHAT YOU NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED......................................................................

I´m sclaped.My wig. where is my hair. My weave is so snatched: My hair won´t grow for my whole lifetime. I need a new wig....Where is a new wig? Can somebody give me a NEW WIIIIIG???????

• Like 2

I haven't heard any indication of Myah on any of the songs... What parts seem Myah-esque to you? @Nick

• Like 1

HOLY FUCK COUPE ELECTRIQUE !!!!!!! WTF this is literally something i would have never dreamed of and its all her!!!!!1 she deserves everything for this album!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, trey. said:

I only gave it one listen and I didn't hear her at all. I knew instantly on Britney Jean, but I don't know. Where do you hear her?

Ugh don't.

This album could have majorly benefited from rearranging the tracks a bit. As many have said, some of the album tracks should have been bonus tracks. 

It also makes sense that Private Show and What You Need is the same producer and I assume the same sessions. The vocals are very similar and unlike the rest of the album.

• Like 1

BETTER :cry: 

THE BEAT....waht is this beat........this isn´t real, is it? 

Now this is JB realness here.

She NEEDS TO RELEASE IT AS A SINGLE PRONTO...I NEED THE WHOLE ALBUM AS A SINGLE. I NEED A MEGA SINGLE.

ICONIC.

Just now, trey. said:

This album could have majorly benefited from rearranging the tracks a bit. As many have said, some of the album tracks should have been bonus tracks. 

It also makes sense that Private Show and What You Need is the same producer and I assume the same sessions. The vocals are very similar and unlike the rest of the album.

Pretty sure they're just pitched.

Just now, Jay said:

Ugh don't.

?

There's no way in hell she's on this album, but I don't wanna look stupid later.

• Like 2