Sign in to follow this  
Alex

NEWS GLORY LEAKED

10 minutes ago, Mila said:

Hearing Britney swear without being censored 

IS WHAT I LIVE FOR

What song 

10 minutes ago, Mila said:

You know the album BLONDE is out right? I HOPE SO cause I am sure if you don't you are fainting right now. 

girl YES. This is the Lord's day. It has to be. My birthday is in 4 days and they both wanted to give me a present early, but didn't communicate who was going first. Now they've given me both albums and now the only thing I'll be getting is a casket because I am d o n e.

• Like 2

Incase anyone cares to read I wrote my train of thought as I listened to it lol 

Spoiler

Invitation - kind of Selena gomezy, vocals are cool. Bridge is good. 

Man On The Moon - the kind of tropical beat in the background is everything. Love this. Omggg. Such a summer song. Can't make out the bridge tho ? 

Just Luv Me - tune sounds similar but can't put my finger on it. Verses are stellar. Pre chorus is lush. 

Slumber Party - these vocals though, slay mama. Oh shiiiiiit this is what I need from her. Tropical smash. Hotline bling teas. This is a tune. 

Just Like Me - damn this chorus is fire. The guitar bridge is life. Clicking yaaaas. WHAT ARE THESE VOCALS THO.  

Love Me Down - oh shit. This is it right here. ??????? what kind of perfection. 

Hard To Forget Ya - the bass is itttttt. Oh my god this reminds me of early 2000's dance music for some reason? POKERFACE. LOL. It's just so hard to forget ya lines are so good. My fav part tbf. 

What You Need - SHE IS SERVING VOCALS ON A PLATTER FOR US. Sounds like is building to something? The bridge is cute yaaaaas. YEYEEYEYEYEYEYAAAAAH flawless. OOOOOH OHOHOHOHHH. I GOTCHUUUUUUU OMGGGGGG. BABY I GOT WHATCHUUUUU. What a cute track to finish the standard album. Great album closer. 

Better - sounds very Justin bieber imo, not a bad thing. Very current. Clicking is like same old love. Is this JB meets selly G. Not a bad track. BRIDGE REMINDS ME OF YHE SKINS THEME TUNE OMHGGG CUTE. 

Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes) - her vocals are on it. Feels like early 2000's jlo? Oh shit this chorus. The beat kicking in on the second verse gives me so much life. Can see myself dancing to this lol. The steel drums make my pussy weak. 

Liar - oh shit this isn't what I thought it would be like. It's big and dramatic. Reminds me of faith hill for some strange crazy reason lmfao. Such a different style for B. Verse 2 sounds very backwaterish (lmfao what tho). Oh shit the end. 

If I’m Dancing - oh my god. This. Is. It. This sounds so good. How can you even describe this. Run this world teas? IF IM DARNCING? Ello britishney? Shaking my ass to this in bed lol. DID YOU GET THAT? 

Coupure Électrique - SHE IS SINGING IN FRENCH. ALIZEE REALNESS. MOI LOLITA SMASHA. WHEN WILL YOUR FAV CLOSE AN ALBUM IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE?! Sounds revivally? Selly G. 

• Like 3

ok just realized g-eazy is the only feature on this album. flawless queen doesnt need anyone else on these masterpieces.

• Like 1

If I'm Dancing :love: It does remind me of the Vengaboys which someone said but does anyone else hear Alexis Jordan - Happiness? The beat during the verses.