Sign in to follow this  
Alex

NEWS GLORY LEAKED

i'm so SHOOK

this is easily some of her best work, i kinda went in with low expectations after britney jean but fuck i was blown away. it sounds so fresh and just proves why britney is and always will be one of the best. 

IF IM DAAAAANCING omg what even is that

• Like 2

liar?????

YES I AM A LIAR, I AM DIRTY, FILTHY LIAR BRITNEY YESS

I AM A LIAR

, 980x.gif

I LOVE ROBBERY AND FRAUD

HONESTLY, TRULY

• Like 9

This album is the BOMB. What the hell. I cant even deal with this album. Bitch is on her A game. She needs to scrap POM and rebrand it GLORY. Fuck the hits. I want a Glory show. This just got me even more excited for iheart radio festival. 

• Like 2

i cannot get over this album! :shocked: it's like they were intentionally throwing us off the scent with the instant grat tracks. this is some of her best and most experimental work in years :weeping: those vocals on what you need! :rip:

• Like 3

Like I'm back at Invitation and it sucks you in. This album has a mood. A narrator. A story to tell. A woman rediscovering herself. Speaking freely and truly, finally. This is it. 

• Like 6

As much as I hate to say it. The tracks they released are like the fillers. The rest is fire. I've got my headphones in with coupure Electrique on repeat. What kind of fuckery. BMK we need to promote the shit out of this album. 

The entire project is cohesive. Everything flows so well. Even the bonus tracks

KAREN GIRL, WHERE YOU AT? BRITNEY SHE NEEDS A RAISE!

• Like 3

OMG I need a Liar video with Britney at a old time country saloon, slinging guns, breaking bottles, Daisy dukes, all of it. 

• Like 1