Sign in to follow this  
Alex

NEWS GLORY LEAKED

1 hour ago, Bobby said:

Where's @Fluorescent?

I've just finished my first listen now, lol.

My favorites are "Just Like Me", "Man On The Moon", "Just Luv Me", & "Make Me."  All four of those are excellent.  I really did not like "Do You Wanna Come Over" & "Clumsy" was just alright, so I was slightly worried, but the rest of the album is solid otherwise too.  Not sure what the point of showcasing those two tracks was?

I'll need more listens, but I think what's particularly noteworthy about this album is that the production feels fleshed out, largely modern, and vocally she's selling classic Britney - charisma & all.  This is a huge relief after Britney Jean, & the mostly phoned-in Femme Fatale to a lesser extent.  I'll just always remember when BJ leaked everyone praising her singing on that album, & I was just so bothered because those were not the kind of vocals I want from her (even had she sung them lol).  This is definitely Britney!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Gabz said:

this album needs to be heeeaarrrd, this can't be another Blackout situation where it goes mostly undetected. like fuck, what's with her best material always being overlooked. 

I'm already in my car blasting this shit in the streets. Currently bumping Just Luv Me for the masses. 

THEY WILL HEAR THIS 

• Like 6

Just now, Mila said:

I'm already in my car blasting this shit in the streets. Currently bumping Just Luv Me for the masses. 

THEY WILL HEAR THIS 

YAASSSSSS MILA!!! :love: but drive safe 

Man in the Moon 

Liar 

Slumber Party

Hard to Forget You

Better

What you Need

Just Like Me 

Invitation

OMG THESE RIGHT HERE ARE GIVING ME SO MUCH LIFE!!!!!!!!

Guys, this is very important. I think I was touched by the holy Spear-it today. I was shopping with my mom and went into a resale shop and saw these big ass Sony speakers on sale for $175. They are the kind that you wire in to a record player or sound system for house parties/events/etc. I've been wanting better speakers for my record player, so I considered buying them but figured nah, I'm going on vacation in a week and need to save my money....but then something deep down inside me said, "Fuck it, treat yo self!" So I did, and NOW THAT MEANS I CAN LISTEN TO GLORY ON MY BRAND NEW AMAZING SPEAKERS WITH THE VOLUME TURNT DA FUCK UP!!!!!! :hyper: 

I just finally got home, and I'm going to be starting my listening experience momentarily, so if I never post on here again it's because my wig has been snatched and I've been slayed to death by Godney. Wish me luck y'all! Here I go...

• Like 7

Just now, innovativeguy said:

This got haters shook. Someone replied to my tweet with "Frank Ocean's is better". Like thanks but not the same lane?

what tweet? lol

unexpected is the word I take from after listening to the album. the production and the deliverance sounds so "un-Britney" in a way, it made me really listen to the song and get really excited. And I was constantly surprised and flabbergasted after each song...wow, just wow! Bravo Britney to still be in the game for so long and constantly changing your game! :bow::bow::bow: and props to Karen Kwak too, she's a keeper Brit!

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Fluorescent said:

I've just finished my first listen now, lol.

My favorites are "Just Like Me", "Man On The Moon", "Just Luv Me", & "Make Me."  All four of those are excellent.  I really did not like "Do You Wanna Come Over" & "Clumsy" was just alright, so I was slightly worried, but the rest of the album is solid otherwise too.  Not sure what the point of showcasing those two tracks was?

I'll need more listens, but I think what's particularly noteworthy about this album is that the production feels fleshed out, largely modern, and vocally she's selling classic Britney - charisma & all.  This is a huge relief after Britney Jean, & the mostly phoned-in Femme Fatale to a lesser extent.  I'll just always remember when BJ leaked everyone praising her singing on that album, & I was just so bothered because those were not the kind of vocals I want from her (even had she sung them lol).  This is definitely Britney!

I don't remember people praising Britney Jean's vocals ? I think I've blocked that all out.

i cannot get over her vocals. like what a feat, what validation. im so proud for her, and so happy for us. every single song. its insane, she has a true gift and it really shines on this record.

• Like 4