Sign in to follow this  
Alex

NEWS GLORY LEAKED

Holy fuck guys I'm FLOORED! I'm on Hard To Forget Ya and so far everything is perfection. Who is this flawless bitch?!

tumblr_mi96lo6oNg1r8fe7uo1_r1_500.gif

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Mila said:

I really recommend that if you Have the chance to listen to this album in a car with the speakers and bass adjusted. Preferably at night. It takes it to another level. 

I was just thinking about how I can't wait to learn all of the lyrics so I can take a road trip with Glory on repeat and sing a long :bow:

• Like 1

THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO LISTEN TO A BRITNEY ALBUM FOR THE FIRST TIME. OMG. :bow:

What a DAY! I randomly sign on to @Jay tagging me in the thread about it being released in Mexico (4 hours after the fact). It was the last day I was gonna spend with my bf who I hadn’t seen in 7 years so it wasn’t like I was bouncing that quick. I fucking Uber-hopped my way to THREE fucking Mixups in search of the album only to be greeted by BRITNEY JEAN’s ugly fucking mug. I think they may have pulled them from the shelves?

The album is so fuckin immediate. Im in LOVE. Almost everything we hadn’t heard shadows what he already have. Its so quintessentially Britney but on such a new level. 

After one solid listen its so fuckin hard to pinpoint my favourites. There are so many moments :bow:

French, Spanish, English- INTERNATIONAL QUEEN! :bow: What a ROLLERCOASTER of an album! I can’t wait to ride it again. I have ALL THE FEELS. THIS is what being a Britney fan is and was ALL about :love: 

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Rayon said:

Hard To Forget Ya is a standout for me. it needs more love in here. the production is so good.

My fav so far. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Danny said:

I'm just gonna drop this in here

We're not ready

Opening with coupure electrique instrumental followed by gimme more and ending with make me :bow: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kenbs305 said:

Your username looks familiar. :)

Post count reset since the last update. I haven't posted since then. :)

• Like 1

and HALLEFUCKING LUJAH the lyrical content is age appropriate. i was so sick of these too young cheeky songs from her. this album is perfect on every level.

• Like 2

Make Me... is still gold. So glad it was the first single. :bow:

THE FACT THAT WE ONLY GOT ONE FEATURE THOUGH! YESSSSSS!

Private Show is still so cute. :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 1989 said:

what is the "hip hop" song she's been wanting to do for a while? she said there are two. 

Love Me Down is probably one

• Like 1