Sign in to follow this  
Alex

NEWS GLORY LEAKED

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO LISTEN TO A BRITNEY ALBUM FOR THE FIRST TIME. OMG. :bow:

What a DAY! I randomly sign on to @Jay tagging me in the thread about it being released in Mexico (4 hours after the fact). It was the last day I was gonna spend with my bf who I hadn’t seen in 7 years so it wasn’t like I was bouncing that quick. I fucking Uber-hopped my way to THREE fucking Mixups in search of the album only to be greeted by BRITNEY JEAN’s ugly fucking mug. I think they may have pulled them from the shelves?

The album is so fuckin immediate. Im in LOVE. Almost everything we hadn’t heard shadows what he already have. Its so quintessentially Britney but on such a new level. 

After one solid listen its so fuckin hard to pinpoint my favourites. There are so many moments :bow:

French, Spanish, English- INTERNATIONAL QUEEN! :bow: What a ROLLERCOASTER of an album! I can’t wait to ride it again. I have ALL THE FEELS. THIS is what being a Britney fan is and was ALL about :love: 

And you still didn't find it? That fucking sucks!

2 minutes ago, Jay said:

And you still didn't find it? That fucking sucks!

I have NO idea wtf is up with Mixup. They had a bunch of fucking DATED albums in the 'new releases' section. I legit found 'Lotus' hanging out there (and immediately looked behind it to see if some sneaky Christina fan was trynna hide 'Glory' behind it :laugh: ) but I came upon the same situation in ALL.THREE.Mixups. 'Britney Jean' was there, too, along with Adele's 19 :stare: I hate people so I didn't wanna ask anyone that worked there :laugh: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dave said:

I have NO idea wtf is up with Mixup. They had a bunch of fucking DATED albums in the 'new releases' section. I legit found 'Lotus' hanging out there (and immediately looked behind it to see if some sneaky Christina fan was trynna hide 'Glory' behind it :laugh: ) but I came upon the same situation in ALL.THREE.Mixups. 'Britney Jean' was there, too, along with Adele's 19 :stare: I hate people so I didn't wanna ask anyone that worked there :laugh: 

Lmao! You should've asked, @Erik and I narrowed it down at it being at the ones Downtown, Reforma 222 & Zona Rosa.

• Like 1

Every time i listen to a song, I'm like THIS IS MY FAVE. Then the next one comes on the other one is dust. Ugh. Ive never queened out like this in years. I didn't think males could have multiple orgasms.

• Like 1

Just now, Jay said:

Lmao! You should've asked, @Erik and I narrowed it down at it being at the one Downtown, Reforma 222 & Zona Rosa.

Of course it'd be out in the immediate radius of the gay village :laugh:  I checked Parque Delta, Pabellon Polanco and Plaza Satelite. I'll def. make my way down tomorrow!

• Like 1

Just Luv Me with headphones is ORGASMIC. The production on the song is INSANE. And her VOCALS omg. The uh uh oh oh's before the bridge are :o

• Like 1

You are a hating ass hoe if you think this album is subpar. Foaming at the mouth when the Justin Bieber Album dropped yet this is mediocre? BYE. I can't stand a hating ass bitch.

• Like 8

Just now, Roberto said:

Just Luv Me with headphones is ORGASMIC. The production on the song is INSANE. And her VOCALS omg. The uh uh oh oh's before the bridge are :o

I plugged in my studio quality headphones in for the entire first listen. FUCK YES. :bow: SO rich.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, goose said:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PM THE LINK I ONLY HAVE LIKE TWO POSTS BUT I'VE BEEN AN OBSESSED FAN SINCE EFG!!!!!

I got ya

• Like 3

ooooohhhh ahhhh ahhh whoaaa MY BABY GON ME LOVE ME DOWN

tumblr_mtyjzkM4ld1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

God this album is amazing. Thank you Britney for delivering :love: 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

YES! I didn't like it when we heard that one clip, but the song is a stand out for me right now. :bow:

• Like 1