Sign in to follow this  
Alex

NEWS GLORY LEAKED

Better makes me want to fuck all of my friends. Better may be the best vocals on the album. The chorus' oh-oh-oh's are THE BEST. Should've been on the standard, but then again, B's bonus tracks are always stellar, so yeah. :bow::love:

• Like 1

Change Your Mind should play during a scene in a movie where the girl is about the seduce the guy and she's trying different lingerie or some shit. It's such a sexy song. :bow:

• Like 1

im still fucking floored.  listening to the album is just so surreal, and buzzed, im honestly finding it so hard to comprehend. how is this magic real life!?!?!?!?!?!?1

• Like 2

LIAR IS MASSIVE

It's seriously a monster. This should be a single. I really fucking love it so much, probably cause I can relate to it so much, but the way she says "liar" the whole "you know I know that you know I know" and just everything. It's a perfect song. It's really fucking great. GOD. HER. VOCALS.

I CANNOT BELIEVE I'VE PRAISED BRITNEY'S VOCALS SO MUCH IN A 2016 ALBUM. :o My queen. Setting me straight. Thank you God.

• Like 7

Well let me stop and say how WRONG I was. I've been skipping over Clumsy all night, and on my recent play I didn't catch it and let it play. It fits in sooooo good with the flow of the album. 

And this post's my sorry, Clumsy

• Like 1

If I'm Dancing is fucking euphoric. Like... WHAT? So fucking experimental. I love when she pulls this shit. :love:

• Like 2

Literally, Clumsy and Private Show were the worst tracks on the album. Why did they release them? I get it, because they didn't want to give the other gems away. But they're such a horrible representation of this MASTERPIECE... And they aren't even that bad!

Glory is like Circus, Femme Fatale, and Britney Jean never happened. It's like she went from ITZ/Blackout, took a break, and then put together Glory.  Modern, grown-up, adult, sophisticated pop music in a cohesive album. Seriously. I am sitting on my couch, utterly PARALYZED. Britney Spears is back.  

• Like 11

fuck this album deserves a a visual for every song. imma write a concept for every song.  its gonna be a movie.

• Like 3

Just now, Roberto said:

If I'm Dancing is fucking euphoric. Like... WHAT? So fucking experimental. I love when she pulls this shit. :love:

A masterpiece

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

LIAR IS MASSIVE

It's seriously a monster. This should be a single. I really fucking love it so much, probably cause I can relate to it so much, but the way she says "liar" the whole "you know I know that you know I know" and just everything. It's a perfect song. It's really fucking great. GOD. HER. VOCALS.

I CANNOT BELIEVE I'VE PRAISED BRITNEY'S VOCALS SO MUCH IN A 2016 ALBUM. :o My queen. Setting me straight. Thank you God.

rachelandphoebe.gif?w=700

• Like 2