Sign in to follow this  
Alex

NEWS GLORY LEAKED

Titles are so fitting really. 

ITZ she really was in the zone. Growing into the artist she truly wanted to be. Focused on being viewed as a serious musician. 

Blackout represents the darkest time in her life. Filled with club bangers that you are likely to be completely gone when jamming to in public. 

Glory, the return of Britney the artist and creator. Released at the happiest time in her life. Mid tempo, sensual tracks of love for others and oneself. 

Mother trifecta.

• Like 17

Is this her most sonically diverse album? The music combined with the melodies and vocals = PERFECTION. I think a lot of her albums had a single element that made them so good, but this HAS IT ALL.

Just now, Colin said:

Can someone please just tell me which page to look at?  I haven't heard anything :(

Check your messages biatch.

Prepare to die a thousand deaths

9 minutes ago, gus said:

me drowning in britney haters tears

article-2597616-1CDA4FDB00000578-663_634

They can't even think of a good drag. I'm not bothering this time. :hussy: it's mostly gagme stans tho since she has new music coming from what I've seen. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kaz said:

Is this her most sonically diverse album? The music combined with the melodies and vocals = PERFECTION. I think a lot of her albums had a single element that made them so good, but this HAS IT ALL.

I think as far as variety in sounds and music genres, the differences were a little more hard in ITZ but this is a close second, I would say.

• Like 1

The BEST thing is that it's

SUNDAY

I will do everything in my power to listen to this ALL FUCKING DAY!!!

What a day to be alive.

• Like 1

I still have goosebumps all over my body....

After listening to this MASTERPIECE I couldn´t sleep, because the excitement just didn´t want to go away...and is still there.

I will wait with my 2nd listen until Friday though. Now I am still speechless and bald of the slayage from the first listen. I lost all my senses. The rollercoaster of emotions I went through was just too much. So much experimental shit going on right there. I am so confused right now. 

This experience was just toooo good. After PS and Clumsy I did not know what to expect...because I have to admit that they didn´t hit me like I expected them to do...But this record is just SOMETHING ELSE right here. It´s another world..... I´d never imagine that a record can be so captivating like Glory is. 

I need time to proper collect my feelings and thoughts and just the thought about what to expect for my 2nd listen on friday brings a big smile on my face and I can´t wait to hear it AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN :bow: 

THIS IS ART. THIS IS LIFE. THIS IS BRITNEY SPEARS 100% :love: 

Spoiler

[IMG]

• Like 7

7 hours ago, DevilsAdvocate said:

what you need is the music she wanted to make for so long .. she wanted that louisana blusey sound. im so happy she got to make a track like that.

THIS. THIS. THIS. 

What You Need is MILES better than Daddy Lessons....Sorry to say, but it shits all over Bey´s song :coffee: