Sign in to follow this  
Alex

NEWS GLORY LEAKED

45 minutes ago, Liz said:

LIAR!

A  CRY ME A RIVER RESPONSE? 

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT!!!!! 

2 minutes ago, Bobby said:

I need one of y'all to send me Man On The Moon because my file won't play on my phone and it's killing me. 

Check yo pms

• Like 2

I am so sad that "25" and "1989" were mega sellers....(they feel so "flat" in comparison to Glory now :ashamed:)

Glory deserves 3 million+ first week...It´s so sad that it won´t get the recognition in sales as it should get. She deserves it all. She poured her heart out. Finally she´s showing personality and attitude in a record. 

This leak was bad luck. 

:( 

• Like 5

I'm not concerned about sales. 

I was just saying to Ben that I was afraid she would never produce a good quality album again. We finally got that. The quality of music surpasses the accolades now (as nice as they are to get). You can feel her passion in these songs and that's all I truly wanted. Musically we got our girl back. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Liz said:

I'm not concerned about sales. 

I was just saying to Ben that I was afraid she would never produce a good quality album again. We finally got that. The quality of music surpasses the accolades now (as nice as they are to get). You can feel her passion in these songs and that's all I truly wanted. Musically we got our girl back. 

Yeah somehow you´re right.

Quality (Glory) >>> Quantity (sales) :bow: 

yeah, we know it wont be a best seller. But, just like Blackout, with the critics and a good response from the public, it will get attention for some time. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nachocheesechalupa said:

I will love this album regardless but It would be an injustice for an album this good to not be a force on the charts. 

Pretty Girls and Britney Jean and somewhat Femme Fatale era damaged her. She will have to play the long game with this one. She needs word of mouth and great reviews and a metacritic score of 90+ and more performances. 

Hopefully the VMA's help if she slays

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Elle said:

Pretty Girls and Britney Jean and somewhat Femme Fatale era damaged her. She will have to play the long game with this one. She needs worth of mouth and great reviews and a metacritic score of 90+

There's no argument there, however, I feel like her team should be doing a better job at letting the public know what a monster this album is. They could have built more hype, I feel even the VMA promo did a better job at that. The quality of the music should be the selling point behind this project. Hopefully this all changes by the time the album is released. 

Realistically, I think the album will have to depend on word of mouth. I have no problem accepting that responsibility.

• Like 4

IMMA REPEAT

tumblr_mybjcdDFPf1qebvpko1_400.gif

britney-spears-bow-to-godney-got-sin.gif

tumblr_lzp5euckaJ1qmuoyho1_500.gif

IMMA REPEAT

music britney spears queen britney femme fatale tour

SHE GOT THEM SHOOK. 

And is RECLAIMING THE POP THRONE one more time.

tumblr_inline_nfzo10pu9L1ru0cgp.jpg

Because 

Go to the light and see Jesus  Godney :bow: 

tumblr_lpy7e8VqtW1qzxiar.gif

149197_1609743255170_1583883175_31400431_918599_n.jpg

• Like 3

I'm just so shook. I woke up in complete disbelief. I'm so glad they didn't hype this album up and they finally let the music speak for itself. :bow:

• Like 2

The album file I've downloaded is missing one track? I think it's Man On The Moon. I don't wanna listen to the album unless it's complete. :(

Could someone please PM a better file?  I'm dying here! :rip:

3 minutes ago, MeddySpears said:

The album file I've downloaded is missing one track? I think it's Man On The Moon. I don't wanna listen to the album unless it's complete. :(

Could someone please PM a better file?  I'm dying here! :rip:

If it's track 2 it's probably DYWCO.

• Like 1