Sign in to follow this  
Alex

NEWS GLORY LEAKED

OMG they are so calm about this leak....

Makes me quite anxious...

or maybe they´re thinking: Wait until the ultimate slayage (VMAs, Carpool Karaoke) comes down and leaves you bald :hyper: 

Spoiler

But srsly....what are the chances that we´ll get a visual album or something similar??? Or even maybe a new documentary???? :hyper::hyper::hyper:  These whole rumours about the original video coming....make me think that maybe....maybe they have more in stores...Yes, call me delusional. :coffee: 

what if these are "hints"???

(she´s too much dolled up to not filming/shooting something here)

Why does she have her hair in braids? Yeah maybe she went to a party or something like that. But it´s weird that she´s showing it like that.

Also these videos look rather like music videos/visuals than just something "for fun"..also all these tatoos she had...isn´t it weird?

This whole outfit/makeup just for THIS ONE PIC with a perfume bottle?

This is just....weird.....she looks straight out of a music video for MOTM or something...

These shoots...really JUST FOR FUN????? I can´t believe it tbh :coffee: 

And finally THIS THIS THIS....what does she mean with BEHIND THE SCENES????? A DOCUMENTARY? BTS OF A MUSIC VIDEO??

Okay. I´m really delusional...but :hyper::hyper::hyper: IMAAAAAAAAAAGINE.

OKAY I´m officially OUT OF MY MIND....the things GLORY DOES TO MY MIND :psyduck:

2 minutes ago, Maeggie said:

OMG they are so calm about this leak....

Makes me quite anxious...

or maybe they´re thinking: Wait until the ultimate slayage (VMAs, Carpool Karaoke) comes down and leaves you bald :hyper: 

Hide contents

But srsly....what are the chances that we´ll get a visual album or something similar??? Or even maybe a new documentary???? :hyper::hyper::hyper:  These whole rumours about the original video coming....make me think that maybe....maybe they have more in stores...Yes, call me delusional. :coffee: 

what if these are "hints"???

(she´s too much dolled up to not filming/shooting something here)

Why does she have her hair in braids? Yeah maybe she went to a party or something like that. But it´s weird that she´s showing it like that.

Also these videos look rather like music videos/visuals than just something "for fun"..also all these tatoos she had...isn´t it weird?

This whole outfit/makeup just for THIS ONE PIC with a perfume bottle?

This is just....weird.....she looks straight out of a music video for MOTM or something...

These shoots...really JUST FOR FUN????? I can´t believe it tbh :coffee: 

And finally THIS THIS THIS....what does she mean with BEHIND THE SCENES????? A DOCUMENTARY? BTS OF A MUSIC VIDEO??

Okay. I´m really delusional...but :hyper::hyper::hyper: IMAAAAAAAAAAGINE.

Girl you are a mess

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Rayon said:

Where are these Weeknd vibes Larry was claiming tho?????

"Just Like Me" gives me BBTM teas. Listen to "Shameless".

6 minutes ago, Tony said:

"Just Like Me" gives me BBTM teas. Listen to "Shameless".

oh yeah it does :laugh:  i was as expecting more moody and dark when Larry described it as such.

I just want to say something to BMK....

The experience to listen to this album yesterday here with you all was OUTTA THIS WORLD. ONLY HERE. ONLY with this fanbase. 

tumblr_lpsfvaryb81qakh43o1_500.gif

It was so cool and so fun. 

I love to be a member here and I can´t wait to experience the next week with y´all :bow: 

textbooktimbo-aaliyah.gif

• Like 4

So what other songs have curses. I remember explicit tags but idk where else she curses besides slumber party 

1 minute ago, Mike said:

So what other songs have curses. I remember explicit tags but idk where else she curses besides slumber party 

Liar

13 minutes ago, gus said:

when Just Luv Me ends and Clumsy begins

tumblr_inline_oc8u4byNiG1qhs3u1_500.gif

Why ya'll make her look like a playstation 3 character.

6 minutes ago, Maeggie said:

I just want to say something to BMK....

The experience to listen to this album yesterday here with you all was OUTTA THIS WORLD. ONLY HERE. ONLY with this fanbase. 

tumblr_lpsfvaryb81qakh43o1_500.gif

It was so cool and so fun. 

I love to be a member here and I can´t wait to experience the next week with y´all :bow: 

textbooktimbo-aaliyah.gif

I agree, last night was the first time I was here for when the album actually leaked and it was hella fun. I usually turn up a few hours after it leaks and miss out on all the fun.

• Like 1

omg i really cant deal with this album it was so fucking euphoric playing it in the car last night maximum volume. Im so beyond satisfied 

• Like 4