Sign in to follow this  
Alex

NEWS GLORY LEAKED

36 minutes ago, Jman4u01 said:

Is anyone else saving themselves for marriage ? Aka the 26th? I cheated and listened to the beginning of invitation but I don't know how much longer I can hold out !! 

You know. I gave in last night and I don´t regret it at all. It was the best Britney album experience ever!

I saved further listenings for the 26th...but you don´t know how hard it is for me to resist the urge of herbal  GLORY...

I've got the urge 
(i can i can) 
i can wait another minute
i've got the urge to herbal GLORY (ow baby baby)
ow yeah yeah (ow yes)
i can wait another minute
I've got the urge to herbal GLORY
It's all so natural

Ow baby baby
I can't wait another minute
I've got the urge to herbal GLORY (ow baby baby)
Ow yeah yeah (ow yes)
I can't wait another minute
I've got the urge to herbal GLORY
It's all so natural
Ow baby baby yeah

Seriously, I need the official release RIGHT NOW. It´s INSANE. I´m out of my mind. Just look at this shit I wrote on this forum today. :psyduck:

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Jman4u01 said:

Is anyone else saving themselves for marriage ? Aka the 26th? I cheated and listened to the beginning of invitation but I don't know how much longer I can hold out !! 

I am. It's been long tradition to go to the store, buy the cd, frantically open the packaging, take a quick look at the booklet, and listen in my car on the way back home. If I listen now it'll take away the magic of buying the physical.

I'm dying after hearing everyone is creaming over this album tho lol

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Arti said:

does anyone know what she says in change your mind (no seas cortes) during the spanish parts?

i know you re trying to be educated, i know that you wanna treat me right, but dont be polite

30 minutes ago, gus said:

i know you re trying to be educated, i know that you wanna treat me right, but dont be polite

i think what she means when she says "educado" is polite and not educated. i know it's the literal translation but yeah. 

• Like 2

I'm tempted to delete the album until Friday but I just don't think I can. It's just too good to not listen to.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roberto said:

VIDEO OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN.

I have dried my hair. 

Maybe tomorrow night, I shall re create (gives me time to practice my hip swaying)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, innovativeguy said:

I just mentioned the album to two non stans and they were like "I don't get the hype. I listen to Britney for bops."

GET OUT FAT!!!!!

alas, not an uncommon reaction

I saw that more than once on my timeline from some poor tasteless souls

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, innovativeguy said:

I just mentioned the album to two non stans and they were like "I don't get the hype. I listen to Britney for bops."

GET OUT FAT!!!!!

anigif_enhanced-9396-1462242341-1.gif

• Like 2

Did ya'll know the album is already #25 on Apple Music? I sense this increasing. I'm not the biggest sales buff but that means the streaming are at least decent, right?

someone said this on ATRL...is this good?