Sign in to follow this  
Alex

NEWS GLORY LEAKED

Ok I can't manage to download or rip for shit but managed to hear a few songs from this vimeo site thing. LOVE ME DOWN!!! Has to be the 2nd single. What a tune!!

havent heard all the songs but WOW I love this bitches voice to much. I so get why ppl are comparing this to itz. It's got the ❤️ Itz has. 

Only heard from from the new leaks Slumber Party, Man on the Moon, Just like Me, Invitatuon and Love me Down! What else is missing that I shouldn't wait til Friday? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Laura Cole said:

@  people actually owning a copy of Brotney Jones :laugh: except for work bitch and Alien of course :coffee: 

lmfao at me not owning just one, but two damn copies of that atrocious album :laugh: my babe bought me the deluxe ultra expensive britneymaniac website bundle, it keeps hunting me

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baby Bitch said:

GUYS VMAs SOON OMG do you think she will perform anything else from her new album other than MM and DYWCO ? :hyper:

She can leave DYWCO in Vegas and do another one, please. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baby Bitch said:

GUYS VMAs SOON OMG do you think she will perform anything else from her new album other than MM and DYWCO ? :hyper:

Invitation :hyper:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mark said:

@Aaron sent me a link but its not working now :( thanks for trying boo... can someone PM me a new link?

PMed you the M4A cd rip

AKA

tumblr_inline_oc9ux8CwEj1qf3b39_500.gif

• Like 4

Album keeps getting better with every listen, I even love Clumsy and Private Show now. 

Flawless album is flawless :love: 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Maeggie said:

OMG this thread on ATRL

Lemonade vs Glory :rip: 

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1042955

The IMPACT is real! The snatch! The jealousy. The meltdowns. I am LIVING.

Why are the hive acting like Lemonade is the greatest thing since Thriller :rip: I mean don't get me wrong it's one of my favorite albums of the year but it's not even Beyonces best album. 

• Like 2

I'm going to need receipts for those of you that have been asking for links that you actually bought the album :coffee: I've been keeping tabs and for those that cannot show proof, they are getting punishment. 

Laura 

• Like 8

54 minutes ago, Get back said:

Omg I'm dying at work and NEED to be listening to the album... how do I listen on my phone?!? I need to have liar on repeat! 

I purposely didn't put the album on my phone because I didn't wanna overplay it but now I'm having Glory withdrawals ?

5 minutes ago, Laura Cole said:

I'm going to need receipts for those of you that have been asking for links that you actually bought the album :coffee: I've been keeping tabs and for those that cannot show proof, they are getting punishment. 

Laura 

Lmao I actually haven't yet. :( Between crashing my car and both my dogs sick I'll probably only afford it in October. :rip: