Sign in to follow this  
Alex

NEWS GLORY LEAKED

9 minutes ago, ToySoldier said:

Why are the hive acting like Lemonade is the greatest thing since Thriller :rip: I mean don't get me wrong it's one of my favorite albums of the year but it's not even Beyonces best album. 

MTE. I enjoy it. But Glory is miles better (but it´s just my opinion and maybe I´m biased...)

also

What You Need >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Daddy Lessons

:coffee: 

5 hours ago, Maeggie said:

fhdjskandfksjnfasjdflsk :hyper: 

HERE COOOOOOMES MOOOD RIIIIING :hyper::hyper: 

pizza tears of joy

Target didn't even have it in its weekly ad. I doubt there's a special edition. 

15 minutes ago, Laura Cole said:

I'm going to need receipts for those of you that have been asking for links that you actually bought the album :coffee: I've been keeping tabs and for those that cannot show proof, they are getting punishment. 

Laura 

GfJxBs7.jpg

:heart:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, innovativeguy said:

someone wanna PM that m4a :)

Someone please? 

Preferably a streaming link since I'm gonna purchase it anyway.  

Leo sent me link other night but by the time I downloaded was to late. :( 

Just now, Cristiano said:

Have we discussed about the fact that Pretty Girls is making a comeback on Love Me Down at 2:11? :hussy: i hear you pressed buzz single gorl

I've been thinking the same thing but have been refusing to bring it up. :laugh:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Laura Cole said:

I'm going to need receipts for those of you that have been asking for links that you actually bought the album :coffee: I've been keeping tabs and for those that cannot show proof, they are getting punishment. 

Laura 

here hun

image.png

image.gif

• Like 4

So I'm currently playing 'Love Me Down' and this should be a single. I can picture a Remix with Fergie and Nicki, but like a female version and then they can do a male version with Fetty Wap and another male reaper. 

21 minutes ago, Nik said:

So I'm currently playing 'Love Me Down' and this should be a single. I can picture a Remix with Fergie and Nicki, but like a female version and then they can do a male version with Fetty Wap and another male reaper. 

R_Isocp5.jpg

• Like 14

How fucking good is it to have music with meaning again. Don't get me wrong I love the pussy poppers too, but some of these songs even have a NARRATIVE ??????????. I just can't. I don't even have a favourite song because there's too much to choose from. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Maeggie said:

OMG this thread on ATRL

Lemonade vs Glory :rip: 

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1042955

The IMPACT is real! The snatch! The jealousy. The meltdowns. I am LIVING.

I love it that they're so close in the voting. It's too early for me to decide which one I like more, but those two are hands down the best albums of the year.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Delgati said:

Can we get a thread that has all the fan made covers?

Go on then :hussy:

There are some nice fan made covers posted throughout this thread if you're looking for something to replace it with: