Sign in to follow this  
Alex

NEWS GLORY LEAKED

9 hours ago, ToySoldier said:

Why are the hive acting like Lemonade is the greatest thing since Thriller :rip: I mean don't get me wrong it's one of my favorite albums of the year but it's not even Beyonces best album. 

V631ad.jpg

I mean, I would bring this up several times a day without reason if Britney had such a well-received album.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Roman said:

I mean, I would bring this up several times a day without reason if Britney had such a well-received album.

It'd be my welcome mat, lock screen, facebook profile picture, and car wrap tbh.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Roman said:

V631ad.jpg

She's about to tho...

FDD19474-FF9F-4809-B10C-5FF596B5B5D2.jpg.c8afcef8dbee5def7d063550f6b1ae34.jpg

• Like 10

i love lemonade, but i honestly havent listened to it since May. not even any individual tracks. idk what it is about Britney but i can listen to her music over and over and never get sick of it and i can tell Glory is gonna be on consistent rotation for a long time. why she will always be my number one forever and ever. ?

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Rayon said:

i love lemonade, but i honestly havent listened to it since May. not even any individual tracks. idk what it is about Britney but i can listen to her music over and over and never get sick of it and i can tell Glory is gonna be on consistent rotation for a long time. why she will always be my number one forever and ever. ?

My thing with Glory and Lemonade is this:

Beyonce got very experimental (for a pop artist) with Lemonade. It's super interesting, and a nice change of pace. However, because it's so experimental, the songs don't have the same replay value (except maybe Formation) that her songs usually do. 

With Glory, Britney got a little more experimental, but not to the point that you lose the replay value. It's different for HER, but not entirely removed from the current landscape of popular music. It has replay value. It's catchy.

Whereas I personally found most of Lemonade to be like an explosion of emotion over very interesting and different production, Glory seems more calculated. It seems much less like "I wrote this song because I'm angry and I went in and recorded the raw lyrics I wrote" and more "I am inspired by this emotion but let's turn it into a catchy, dark pop track that's more digestible for the masses". If any of that makes sense. 

• Like 6

beyonce got cheated on, made a huge deal out of it with lemonade and then still remains with her cheating husband. nope. i only listen to sorry because it's an undeniable bop but the rest has no backbone because she has no backbone. she could take a few life lessons from britney. 

• Like 15

Let's steer the conversation away from Lemonade and back to how amazing Glory is.

I'm seriously obsessed with how the intro and outra of Liar literally goes from...

tumblr_n08yhxFMAT1tne87uo1_400.gif

...to....

giphy.gif

...and it fucking works so well! :laugh: 

• Like 7

There's such a sexy vulnerability to Glory which only Britney can do .. it's that same innocence she always had .. Its almost naive at times . She's playing to get strengths as a vocalist and as an artist . Let's get the brand on point again. 

• Like 1

We got them candles hanging

hanging from the ceiling low

We use our bodies to make our own videos

Put on our music that makes us go fucking crazy, oh

GO CRAZY, OH

LIKE A SLUMBER PARTY

Can't get over how perfect this song is :puppyeyes:

• Like 10

Could somebody please explain WHY we must bash 'Lemonade' in order to praise 'Glory'? :laugh: They couldn't be MORE different. Like, at all. Don't be like the fans you're criticizing by doing this here. 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Logan said:

Could somebody please explain WHY we must bash 'Lemonade' in order to praise 'Glory'? :laugh: They couldn't be MORE different. Like, at all. Don't be like the fans you're criticizing by doing this here. 

Drag them.

aubrey1objn1.gif

• Like 2

its so fun to just listen to it beginning to end. private show is underrated so is clumsy. but love me down makes me want to never listen to music again its ridicliously good makes me sick. man on the moon dont even get me started. 

• Like 4

Guys. I can't. She sounds so good on all the tracks.  So present. More so than any of her more recent albums. I can't. I am obsessed 

• Like 1

I expect a tour with each set being a diffent country kind of like femme fatale but better 

Spanish section 

French section 

British section 

Egypt section 

Japanese section 

American Circus section