Sign in to follow this  
Alex

NEWS GLORY LEAKED

3 hours ago, Logan said:

Could somebody please explain WHY we must bash 'Lemonade' in order to praise 'Glory'? :laugh: They couldn't be MORE different. Like, at all. Don't be like the fans you're criticizing by doing this here. 

If you're referring to me, I wasn't bashing it at all. Lemonade is a great album. :laugh: I was just making a comparison. 

8 hours ago, anthony. said:

I just had my first listen.. and not that there were any doubts about my favorite artist.. but I'm speechless. She delivered on so many levels. There is just an overflow of inspiration here and real timeless pop music to further cement her discography as one of pop music's absolute finest.

I love that all these reactions are either being slayed. Speechless. Burned. Dead.

Show `em Brinney (babe) !!! :love: I´m proud like a big MAMA. 

proud mama GIF - izzie GIFs   honey boo boo mama june sugar bear

13 hours ago, dwl said:

Let's steer the conversation away from Lemonade and back to how amazing Glory is.

I'm seriously obsessed with how the intro and outra of Liar literally goes from...

tumblr_n08yhxFMAT1tne87uo1_400.gif

...to....

giphy.gif

...and it fucking works so well! :laugh: 

I honestly cackled at this last night and thought about it this morning. I want to nominate this for post of the year. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Ty said:

I honestly cackled at this last night and thought about it this morning. I want to nominate this for post of the year. 

:laugh: I'm glad to have amused you! It's honestly what I envision when I hear that part. 

UM!

I just properly listened to the whole album!

And I'm UM, just speechless! :psyduck:

I heard clips last couple days on YouTube, and was really saving my self for Friday, but couldn't stand waiting anymore. 

I just want to say, I'm a poppy kind of guy and my fav album by Britney has always been Oops. But not until today.

Glory officially takes over that spot.

Just Wow.

The production, The sound, The VOICE! 

I seriously have no words, it's everything I ever wanted from Britney! I'm so proud to be a fan. Wow. :bow: 

• Like 5

Love that fanmade, I was working on one but this is so much better :laugh::( 

Glad you liked it @eddie not sure if after my one listen I'm ready to claim best Britney album ever, you were the only other person to be TeamOops with me lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kenbs305 said:

Love that fanmade, I was working on one but this is so much better :laugh::( 

Glad you liked it @eddie not sure if after my one listen I'm ready to claim best Britney album ever, you were the only other person to be TeamOops with me lol

Lol I always was so strict with my position on that title. :laugh: 

It's still so special to me, But this whole package of songs, All the organic sounds, mixed in with her voice, and melodies.

It's Just...It's just such a experience, I haven't experienced in a long long time. Prob since first listening to Oops.

So that feeling is a good indication. Lol 

i dont have any of the cover photos untagged though. i didnt know that they were out there. i want them all.

11 minutes ago, salem said:

Who else is still waiting for Friday to hear the album? :laugh: the excitement is killing me. :hyper: 

I am! I cannot wait to go out and buy it. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, DevilsAdvocate said:

I expect a tour with each set being a diffent country kind of like femme fatale but better 

Spanish section 

French section 

British section 

Egypt section 

Japanese section 

American Circus section

The Cultural Appropiation World Tour

• Like 7

Invitation is the one on repeat for me today. I love how I'm drawn to a new track every day.

6 hours ago, Delgati said:

Just came across this fanmade cover.....

image.jpeg

I don't love the letters at the bottom, but that photo alone makes this perfect. 

When end the whole album shoot took a shit they really should have just re-used this shoot. It is literally one of my favorites in her entire career.

I would have loved a painted cover like that if it was a little better executed. Like the "Nothing Is Promised" single cover.

• Like 1