Sign in to follow this  
Alex

NEWS GLORY LEAKED

So I've listened all the way through the album twice now and this is my opinion as of right now

Standout tracks:

Man on the Moon

Just Like Me

Better

Liar

If I'm Dancing

Clumsy and Hard to Forget Ya are my least favorites...

But overall my favorite thing about the album as a whole is her freaking vocals. I forgot how much I love her vocals. Just how she's like a vocal actress and can really make any song her own. :bow::bow::bow:

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Mike said:

Only thing I wish we had was a true ballad. With the way has attitude is and vocals it would have slayed. 

Belinda Jons had enough to last a lifetime 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Matt said:

HOW IS EVERYONE NOT OBSESSED WITH HARD TO FORGET YA I CANT COMPREHEND THIS

Confused-5.gif

95% of the songs are flawless so doesn't need to be said :coffee: 

• Like 2

Every time I listen to Invitation I try to imagine Nicki Minaj singing it like that Cleveland.com arsehole said, cracks me up :laugh:. What a tool

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Matt said:

HOW IS EVERYONE NOT OBSESSED WITH HARD TO FORGET YA I CANT COMPREHEND THIS

Confused-5.gif

That's actually the only song that doesn't quite does it for me. :laugh: I still love it though.

• Like 1

currently, i cant get Just Luv Me out of my head. and Slumber Party has taken over Love Me Down as my favorite "urban" song of the album. i love how im obsessed with something new every day, and in only the 6 or 7 spins ive given the album so far. a testament to how fantastic all of these songs are :bow:

• Like 1

Man On The Moon is pretty much a ballad anyway in terms of it's theme and downtempo nature. Sure, it has some electronic elements throughout and the robotic intro, but that's just sounds very ethereal and in theme of the rest of the album and doesn't detract from the fact it's a ballad to me.

5 minutes ago, Bobby said:

Tell me I'm not the only one who hears I've Had The Time Of My Life in the prechorus of Hard To Forget Ya. 

I didn't...but now I do :duh:

• Like 2