Sign in to follow this  
Slay-Z

MOOD RING LEAKED

So I've been listening to this song on repeat in the car while I was driving. I made a blackout spears of myself (listening to her material in the car) and I believe this song should be a potential single. It shows another side of her. I mean if rihanna released this as a single it would he a hit 

• Like 1

so i like it a lot!!! so glad we finally got a song like this from her!!! what a dream come true!!! she sounds amazing and i love the lyrics. its already been stuck in my head. i do however, really hate the background vocals and adlibs. they dont sound like britney, not that i think they're trying to, but i just think they are over kill. im not devastated its not on the us album. it'd never be a single anyways. glad we got it though :bow:

Im obssesed. It's all I've been listening to all day ? Easily one of the best things she's ever done.

This can sit in a special vault along with And Then We Kiss and Strangest Love :puppyeyes:

5 hours ago, trey. said:

Better?

1. Invitation

2. Mood Ring

3. Make Me... (feat. G-Eazy)

4. Man On The Moon

5. Just Luv Me

6. Slumber Party

7. Love Me Down

8. Do You Wanna Come Over?

9. Better

10. Liar

11. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)

12. Just Like Me

13. If I'm Dancing

14. Hard To Forget Ya

15. Clumsy

16. Private Show

17. What You Need

18. Coupure Electrique

Did you intentionally put all the mid-tempos on the first half of the album and all the up-tempos (except Just Like Me and Coupure Electrique) on the last half?