Sign in to follow this  
Slay-Z

MOOD RING LEAKED

Anybody notice how mustard doesn't say "hoe" when he says "Mustard on that beat"? I could picture Brit being like "I don't like that word" ?

• Like 3

Forgive my ignorance, but wasn't the original 320 kbps? Why does everyone want the iTunes version?

• Like 1

omg. imma little drunk right now. andlistening to this song while tipsy or whatever is like EVERYTHING.

also, beats by dr. dre are obnoxious and hugt, but the sound cquality is SO GOOD. like id on't think i can go back.

MOOOOOOOD RING MOOOOOOOOD SWINGS.

she did it. she fucking did it AGAIN.

kill me.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, SeanP said:

For real though, I've been giving this 1st single treatment all day. It's unbelieveable how good it is. 

Phrase I'm going to start using to refer to people and things I love tbh.

• Like 4

I agree with anyone who thinks this has 1st single potential. It's SO good. I cannot get enough.

My fiance is funny. He's one of those Britney fans that loves her, but isn't obsessed like we are. Like, when she does something stupid he totally admits its, whereas I have a hard time admitting it. He texted me today saying "I've literally listened to mood ring over 20 times. IT'S SO GOOD"

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Kris said:

Forgive my ignorance, but wasn't the original 320 kbps? Why does everyone want the iTunes version?

there is a noticeable difference in the itunes version. for me at least

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Kris said:

just because it was 320kbps doesn't mean it was truly the highest quality. Also m4a is more efficient at encoding than mp3 is. So while a 256kbps AAC may sound virtually identical to a 320kbps for most people, it's technically still better quality. Plus the "Mastered for iTunes" files are mastered specifically so that lossy files sound better than just simply being ripped from a disc.

• Like 2