Sign in to follow this  
Slay-Z

MOOD RING LEAKED

4 hours ago, Chris said:

Did you intentionally put all the mid-tempos on the first half of the album and all the up-tempos (except Just Like Me and Coupure Electrique) on the last half?

Yes. I like when albums flow. So I like that the album starts at slower/mid-tempo and slowly ramps up.

I kept Just Like Me as the standard closer though cause I feel like Track 12 is usual a more personal track for Britney (Everytime, Why Should I Be Sad?, My Baby) and that seemed like the best fit. 

And then Coupure Electrique just needed to close the whole thing. 

25 minutes ago, Delgati said:

So I took out the chorus with the ad libs that aren't Brit Brit and replaced it with the first chorus

http://www48.zippyshare.com/v/FB5ZfC5P/file.html

This is ALMOST perfect. The "My love is a..." ad-lib at the start of the second chorus needs to go too imo.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, trey. said:

This is ALMOST perfect. The "My love is a..." ad-lib at the start of the second chorus needs to go too imo.

Oh ok I do that tomorrow and post it!

I'd like an un-butchered link of the highest quality, please.

I didn't hear anyone complain about another woman's background vocals on Toxic. ☕️

• Like 13

I have a feeling this song got stuck in some sort of publishing/royalty negotiations, so RCA released it in one outlier territory so DJ Mustard couldn't re-record and release the song on his own.

• Like 4

I just can´t get enough of this song...I need to hear it on the radio...This song is fire....the beat is so infectious.....you just get lost in it....I love these kinds of songs.... :love: 

I been listening to this song non stop

and it would be such a perfect song that could be used for like the final dance sequence in something like 'save the last dance' or 'step up' its just soo cool!

8 hours ago, E said:

I have a feeling this song got stuck in some sort of publishing/royalty negotiations, so RCA released it in one outlier territory so DJ Mustard couldn't re-record and release the song on his own.

that's what i was thinking.

the production was probably expensive so maybe they were able to get a lower price tag by having a regional release.

9 hours ago, Devin said:

I'd like an un-butchered link of the highest quality, please.

I didn't hear anyone complain about another woman's background vocals on Toxic. ☕️

idgi, so many of her songs have background vocals that arent britney

• Like 2