Sign in to follow this  
Slay-Z

MOOD RING LEAKED

3 minutes ago, get in the zone said:

idgi, so many of her songs have background vocals that arent britney

There were a few people who asked for it so I edited it for them ?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, get in the zone said:

idgi, so many of her songs have background vocals that arent britney

i agree... it seems that now its always lets make a new version and edit out the background singer... when a lot of her older songs have it to.

i know britney jean was bad, but mood ring isn't even on that level at all.

• Like 7

Ok but why do I think the final adlibs are actually her? :laugh: it sounds different from Melanie just 2 seconds before.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leo said:

Ok but why do I think the final adlibs are actually her? :laugh: it sounds different from Melanie just 2 seconds before.

I think only those 2 shouty ad-libs are her and the rest are Britney.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

I think only those 2 shouty ad-libs are her and the rest are Britney.

I was listening to it on repeat yesterday and actually reached that same conclusion.

• Like 2

I wonder when people will be able to comprehend the difference between a back up vocalist, and someone else singing a part of the main vocal. It is two completely different things. And if you don't understand our annoyance with it after Britney Jean, you're not even worthy of the explanation tbh.

It is one thing if it is intentional (Early Mornin' chorus), but did those vocals really NEED to be there at the end of Mood Ring? The song is just as good without them.

• Like 3

ok so which part does brit not sing? and who does? imma go in on that bitch, doesn't she have any idea what we've endured?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leo said:

I thought the same thing. 

7 minutes ago, Gabz said:

ok so which part does brit not sing? and who does? imma go in on that bitch, doesn't she have any idea what we've endured?

The adlibs at the end of the song. "My love is a moooooooooood ring", "Emotions, all these mood swings" are the only parts I think it's Melanie (the songwriter). The adlibs that follow those are Britney imo

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gabz said:

Beginning of the second chorus, the "My love is a..." loud ad-lib.

Last chorus, "My love is a" "emotions all these mood swings" "my skin." The "yeaahhh" at the end and the TOMH-like "heeeeys" at the end might not be either (Goldsoundz said none of the ad-libs are Britney) but they sound SO MUCH like her so idk. But definitely not the ones during the chorus (although the "my skin" one is a bit debatable too because that sounds like B's falsetto).

3 minutes ago, Leo said:

The adlibs at the end of the song. "My love is a moooooooooood ring", "Emotions, all these mood swings" are the only parts I think it's Melanie (the songwriter). The adlibs that follow those are Britney imo

I am wondering this too.

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

I have yet to see goldsoundz' post that says "NONE of the ad-libs are Britney".

tumblr_inline_njlc8la9tc1qifwsr.gif

Ha track record is stained since the "they forgot to turn on her mic" thing tbh

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

4 minutes ago, Leo said:

Ha track record is stained since the "they forgot to turn on her mic" thing tbh

Did he really say that tho? I've only seen ha quote someone with a yes when that person said "those ad-libls are Melanie". He didn't really specify which ones tho

V40bI4r.gif

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Did he really say that tho? I've only seen ha quote someone with a yes when that person said "those ad-libls are Melanie". He didn't really specify which ones tho

V40bI4r.gif

ugdrtfyguiugyftfyguhio

britney-candiesbig.gif

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Teresa said:

Can you post the lyrics for the "Man On The Moon" bridge?

This is the first thing I looked at in the Japan lyrics booklet and all it shows is the countdown and the words (NEED AD LIBS)

:laugh:

• Like 1