Sign in to follow this  
Slay-Z

MOOD RING LEAKED

1 hour ago, Marcus said:

That it was probably caught up in royalty negotiations so it was realeased as a bonus track in another country so Mustard couldn't re-record and release it on his own. 

OKLM ça se là re-record et ça sla release à sauce, naaaaaaan! Le batard! Y a plus de respect! It's Britney b*tch quoi!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Joachim said:

OKLM ça se là re-record et ça sla release à sauce, naaaaaaan! Le batard! Y a plus de respect! It's Britney b*tch quoi!

J'oublie le monde, quand tu fais
Fais moi l'amour, mon amour

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Leo said:

J'oublie le monde, quand tu fais
Fais moi l'amour, mon amour

Je vais te déglingue le boul comme jamais, fissure anal, bim! Blackout, commé ouna kioupure électrouike edFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! Bim!

2 hours ago, Joachim said:

Je vais te déglingue le boul comme jamais, fissure anal, bim! Blackout, commé ouna kioupure électrouike edFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! Bim!

Lol dégeux :psyduck:

9 hours ago, Ilaria said:

I can't speak French except for what Britney taught me, i. e. the cointdown and the lyrics to Coupure Electrique. 

Right? Not sure why I was quoted and replied to in French so I just ignored it. Seemed like delusional Stan talk anyways. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Still obsessed. This may be the biggest injustice in her career.

Its a close second to Break The Ice not getting the treatment it deserved. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marcus said:

Right? Not sure why I was quoted and replied to in French so I just ignored it. Seemed like delusional Stan talk anyways. 

If you don't understand don't open your mouth then! Delusional stan? Why? Mais juste why quoi? I don't understand why some people like to b*tching with their dirty tongue and make some diva b*tch shade for no reason! For the record my comment was only about DJ Mustard and it was not mean or anything about you so... Whatever.

Right? Hihihihihihihihi hastag conasse des milles et une nuits hastag rassrah

• Like 1
  • Angry 1