Sign in to follow this  
Slay-Z

MOOD RING LEAKED

Still one of the best. More of this moving forward please. :bow::love:

This track deserves performances, videos, gifs, covers, EVERYTHING. Fucking perfect.

• Like 1

Unpopular opinion time: 

Moodring is a good track but, IMO, definitely one of the weakest from the Glory sessions. I guess once the appeal of having Britney on a Mustard track wore off, what we have left is a sound that is EXTREMELY trend chasing. Iunno, it's definitely a sound Britney should not be striving for,.  It's cute for what it was but it suffers the same problem Pretty Girls had. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, trey. said:

It would be perfect without the not Britney ad-libs. 

Why are they even such a big deal for you? It's not like they were done by a soundalike :laugh: 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Alex said:

Why are they even such a big deal for you? It's not like they were done by a soundalike :laugh:

ikr?

Just like cathy dennis in toxic or whatshername in early mornin.

I think it became such a big problem for some people ever since they had been blindsided on britney jean with a soundalike.

11 minutes ago, _DX_ said:

whatshername in early mornin.

Exactly, that bitch sang the entire chorus all by herself and I don't think anyone had a problem with it then :laugh: 

the difference with toxic is, i can see britney back then giving that note a try and realising she can't do it then agreeing with cathy that she's better suited at doing it. a joint, mutual, professional, creative decision. and besides, it's not like that scream are actual joint words that form a line or verse, and it's imitating britney's vocalisms. :laugh: it's an entirely different time and situation to compare it to BJ or MR. not that MR is even unlistentable and embarassing to listen to in the first place.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ben said:

ppl act like its britney screaming in toxic lol

remember when she would lip sync that part. lol sis...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gabz said:

the difference with toxic is, i can see britney back then giving that note a try and realising she can't do it then agreeing with cathy that she's better suited at doing it. a joint, mutual, professional, creative decision. and besides, it's not like that scream are actual joint words that form a line or verse, and it's imitating britney's vocalisms. :laugh: it's an entirely different time and situation to compare it to BJ or MR. not that MR is even unlistentable and embarassing to listen to in the first place.  

Did you just compare a producer's ad-libs on MR to the Myah Jean situation?

gretchy.gif

• Like 1

i still bop to he about to lose me 

everyone cares so much about shit like this now a days cuz everyones so fucking hyper sensitive and love to be negative. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, _DX_ said:

ikr?

Just like cathy dennis in toxic or whatshername in early mornin.

I think it became such a big problem for some people ever since they had been blindsided on britney jean with a soundalike.

bingo.

forgive me that after having an album 75% recorded by a random person that I'm not trying to hear any vocals other than Britney on her latest album. and these ad-libs add literally nothing to the track which even further perpetuates how unnecessary they are.

• Like 1