Sign in to follow this  
Slay-Z

MOOD RING LEAKED

3 minutes ago, Ben said:

i still bop to he about to lose me 

everyone cares so much about shit like this now a days cuz everyones so fucking hyper sensitive and love to be negative. 

Well, honestly, people have every right to question all of her vocals on Glory considering what we went through 3 years ago...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gabz said:

the difference with toxic is, i can see britney back then giving that note a try and realising she can't do it then agreeing with cathy that she's better suited at doing it. 

:rip: honey thats because thats the image that britney and her team gave us back in the day. 

• Like 1

Just now, Alex said:

Well, honestly, people have every right to question all of her vocals on Glory considering what we went through 3 years ago...

people have the right to question anything pretty much

7 minutes ago, Ben said:

i still bop to he about to lose me 

everyone cares so much about shit like this now a days cuz everyones so fucking hyper sensitive and love to be negative. 

OMG. agreed completely. 

Y'all, 95% of the time, there are other PEOPLE on Britney's tracks. Whether it's background vocalists, impersonators, or adlibtionists, it's hardly EVER just Brit Brit.

Britney Jean deserves all the shit it gets, but Mood Ring is awesome. If you don't like the adlibs, remove them, but they're not a Britney Jean type of situation. Like, Work Bitch is definitely Myah all throughout bridge, and you all LOVE it.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Ben said:

did someone call for a Myah appreciation thread?

Queen! I deadass still love these songs 

I get so firey when people used to defend Britney Jean a while ago, because YOU out of anyone knows HOW big a fan of Myah I was. Like she's still in my top 5 artists on last.fm because of HOW much I used to listen to her. Battery is fucking amazing. :bow:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SeanP said:

So Britney didn't even do the spoken intro part of WB?

I don't think she did, I'm glad the spoken parts they play at POM are actually hers though 

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Right, so I'm not sure why you came for me with my comment...

16 minutes ago, Alex said:

I don't think she did, I'm glad the spoken parts they play at POM are actually hers though 

This is stupid. It's obviously Britney's 

13 minutes ago, get in the zone said:

Sometimes I really question her producers though, there's no reason she couldn't sing the Early Mornin chorus

I'm pretty sure they wanted

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, get in the zone said:

Sometimes I really question her producers though, there's no reason she couldn't sing the Early Mornin chorus

Thats why to me there is a difference between someone literally impersonating her vs. backup singers or things done intentionally. 

The Early Mornin' chorus doesn't bother me because I feel like it was done intentionally. Backup singers on choruses while Britney's part is really the spoken ad-libs throughout the choruses.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Marcus said:

How can y'all come for MR and then act like Work Bitch is a gift from god when it's at the very least 50% Myah. 

Thank you.

• Like 1