Sign in to follow this  
Slay-Z

MOOD RING LEAKED

28 minutes ago, Marcus said:

How can y'all come for MR and then act like Work Bitch is a gift from god when it's at the very least 50% Myah. 

This. Work Bitch is an anthem but lbr.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trey. said:

Thats why to me there is a difference between someone literally impersonating her vs. backup singers or things done intentionally. 

The Early Mornin' chorus doesn't bother me because I feel like it was done intentionally. Backup singers on choruses while Britney's part is really the spoken ad-libs throughout the choruses.

This. But I'm tired of people having to explain this. 

And I believe that Work Bitch is mainly Britney. 

1 hour ago, Noar said:

This. But I'm tired of people having to explain this. 

And I believe that Work Bitch is mainly Britney. 

Listen to the YouTube video on the previous page. Clearly it's not. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Marcus said:

Listen to the YouTube video on the previous page. Clearly it's not. 

That's not a true test since a lot of that is filtered and not heard in the regular track. Some isn't but a lot is filtered to hear mainly the maya singing. 

• Like 1

a.) What the fuck happened to this thread?

b.) Nothing will ever make me not love Work Bitch. It's perfection and that's that.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Roberto said:

I get so firey when people used to defend Britney Jean a while ago, because YOU out of anyone knows HOW big a fan of Myah I was. Like she's still in my top 5 artists on last.fm because of HOW much I used to listen to her. Battery is fucking amazing. :bow:

Same here, I was a big fan ?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Same here, I was a big fan ?

I got her to cover Shadow on Facebook. Back in the day on MySpace, she told me how she recorded background vocals for Circus before it was even announced. She also told me that there is still one more Femme Fatale track that she did background vocals for that hasn't been released. We lost touch recently though. I miss her. </3 But Britney's back, so that's alright. :laugh:

• Like 3

Mood ring is still my jam!

i remember i exchanged a few emails with myah during the myspace days :laugh: i was stanning for candy from strangers, feet on the ground, chemistry, stilleto sex

• Like 1

Yass shes the queen of my newsfeed on fb lol ppl used to stan for her demos and Candy From Strangers back in the day when theyd leak in low quality. But you know that was in like 08 when env existed and most of yall were closeted & upbeat/bright. This forum is straight up depressing now a lot of us need to lighten the fuck up or just like...log the fuck out 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Ben said:

Yass shes the queen of my newsfeed on fb lol ppl used to stan for her demos and Candy From Strangers back in the day when theyd leak in low quality. But you know that was in like 08 when env existed and most of yall were closeted & upbeat/bright. This forum is straight up depressing now a lot of us need to lighten the fuck up or just like...log the fuck out 

The fuck?? :laugh: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ben said:

Girl what the fuck

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ben said:

We're tired and overworked old hags now.

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Roberto said:

I got her to cover Shadow on Facebook. Back in the day on MySpace, she told me how she recorded background vocals for Circus before it was even announced. She also told me that there is still one more Femme Fatale track that she did background vocals for that hasn't been released. We lost touch recently though. I miss her. </3 But Britney's back, so that's alright. :laugh:

I even bought her songs on iTunes and I think I requested the song on radio stations. #stanning

• Like 1

Look in the mirror

Who do I see?

Who do I wanna be today?

If you came for a show

Which role should I take?
Fading to grey
So did we make a big mistake?
True colors'll show
Baby, just put me on display

every. fucking. lyric. in. this. song. is. phenomenal. :bow:

and a proper fucking bridge. I can't. OMG. THIS SONG.

I'm so glad we got it a little bit after the album leak.

It didn't get lost in the shuffle, and I appreciate it SO much more because of it.

One of her all time best. :love:

• Like 7

It truly has become one of my all time favorite songs of hers. 

Her voice! :love: 

I just want to need to make sure I know what it's about because I'm confused. 

Does being with this man put her in a certain mood (good mood) ? Or is being in love with that man making her go through different moods (bad and good) ? 

• Like 1