Sign in to follow this  
Slay-Z

MOOD RING LEAKED

Oh I see you Larry, insisting Clumsy be on the standard version but paying Mood Ring dust. 

But don't worry, I'm cool with it...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 15

Britney era vocals with ITZ confidence and that MUSTARD on theBEAT never fails me. It's like a modern minimalistic take on Timbalands late 90's flow. It's classic. 

This song is an instant classic. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Devin said:

Britney era vocals with ITZ confidence and that MUSTARD on theBEAT never fails me. It's like a modern minimalistic take on Timbalands late 90's flow. It's classic. 

This song is an instant classic. 

Completely agree. Who the hell thought this should be a bonus track, let alone a Japanese only one?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Santana said:

I'm gonna go ahead and say that this is one of her best songs ever. This should have made the album and Clumsy should have banged all over to Japan tbh.

Yep. Basically. Clumsy even sounds like a Japanese bonus track. THIS SONG, however, sounds like a single.

• Like 2

I hear a background singer thst isn't Britney, but I also here Britney's voice in some backing vocals. But every primary vocal sounds like Britney Jean Spears to me and you're wrong if you hear anything else tbh.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

I hear a background singer thst isn't Britney, but I also here Britney's voice in some backing vocals. But every primary vocal sounds like Britney Jean Spears to me and you're wrong if you hear anything else tbh.

Yeah, this is vocal layering with the background singer(s), not a Britney imitator.

• Like 3