Sign in to follow this  
Slay-Z

MOOD RING LEAKED

It's amazing 

I think I'm gonna put it before CE though bc I still like that as the album closer. Where should I put the Nsync/Brit Liar mix?

12 minutes ago, Devin said:

I hear a background singer thst isn't Britney, but I also here Britney's voice in some backing vocals. But every primary vocal sounds like Britney Jean Spears to me and you're wrong if you hear anything else tbh.

it's the female writer whatever her name may be lol (melanie i think?)

love it :bow:

anyone could send me a download link? cause i have to leave soon and want to listen to it on my phone <3

Just now, Luke said:

love it :bow:

anyone could send me a download link? cause i have to leave soon and want to listen to it on my phone <3

It's on the first link. I can't post the download link here lol So I post their site lol

• Like 1

Just now, Slay-Z said:

It's on the first link. I can't post the download link here lol So I post their site lol

oh, i didnt scroll down :laugh: thanks :heart:

• Like 1

Easily one of the standout tracks (not, lol) on the album :bow: If not the best... I only wish I could add it to the Apple Music playlist I share with my friends.

Also someone needs to make a "Needed Me" mashup asap :laugh: I only imagine that's the reason it isn't on the album - to avoid the inevitable comparisons

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Fluorescent said:

Easily one of the standout tracks (not, lol) on the album :bow: If not the best... I only wish I could add it to the Apple Music playlist I share with my friends.

Also someone needs to make a "Needed Me" mashup asap :laugh:I only imagine that's the reason it isn't on the album - to avoid the inevitable comparisons

I believe that. Karen Kwak is a woke queen.

• Like 6

This make me ( :hussy: ) realize how lucky we are, having our fav releasing her best album in 2016 where even the japanese bonus is single worthy  :bow:

WHEN WILL YOUR FAV??

Thank you Godney

britney_gif_5.gif

• Like 8

I want to believe this was banished to Japanese bonus track territory because of the similarity to Needed Me, but I honestly don't think they sound so similar that they couldn't both be singles. :laugh: 

• Like 1

Just now, Nicholas said:

I want to believe this was banished to Japanese bonus track territory because of the similarity to Needed Me, but I honestly don't think they sound so similar that they couldn't both be singles. :laugh: 

I think it's strong & distinct enough to disregard any similarities, but that's like the only explanation for this :laugh: 

• Like 2

It's amazing but a bit repetitive and I don't like how the second verse just ends and then the bridge drops out of nowhere. It's not that smooth. 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

OMG I love it. This is the kind of song the general public need to know Britney Spears is making in 2016. Damn!

Only complaint is I feel Britney needs to record over that backing vocalists. She's far too much on it and it's not hidden well like bti has keri but it's more subtle. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Immortal said:

I don't like how the second verse just ends and then the bridge drops out of nowhere. It's not that smooth. 

It's amazing song but does feel a tad unfinished like 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sameera said:

OMG I love it. This is the kind of song the general public need to know Britney Spears is making in 2016. Damn!

Only complaint is I feel Britney needs to record over that backing vocalists. She's far too much on it and it's not well hidden well like bti has keri but it's more subtle. 

The other singer just pops out of nowhere

• Like 2