Sign in to follow this  
Slay-Z

MOOD RING LEAKED

Y'all, she recorded this shortly after Pretty Girls in 2015. She could've recorded the rest of the album after and paid dust to Mood Ring. Let's not turn this into another "how could her team???" despite me being an active member of that community. 

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Easily top 3 of the album, and should have been in consideration as the lead single

Imagine this having an intense dance breakdown on the VMA's ! :tellmemore:

I'm not really hearing the Myah Jean parts people are mentioning...

The ONLY debatable part would be the "my love is a mood ring" "all these mood swings" ad-libs in the last chorus, but the falsetto of "my skin" and the other ad-libs from there during the breakdown are pure Britney, so I think it's more just me being shocked at how great she sounds.

My only issue with the song is how short the second verse is. That whole "gllooooOOOOWWWWW" part transitioning to the chorus is awkward, but I know I'll get used to it after a couple listens.

Other than that, :bow: 

I want more of this sound from Britney SO bad. She SHINES on this track. Not to be all, "BLAME TEAM BRITNEY! BLAME LARRY" but I don't think he cares for this kind of music for Britney. He only wants bangers from her. Him making sure Clumsy made the album says it all. It's not a bad track, it's just beneath her.

• Like 6

OH.

MY.

GOD.

That was easily the best song on the whole album.

Easily one of the best songs she's released EVER.

This is just easily one of the best songs recorded in history.

I love the way she said "nothing" THE ADLIBS! THE WAY THE CHORUS CHANGES, AS IT SHOULD WITH THE PROGRESSION OF THE SONG.

She killed me.

I need a second listen.

• Like 2

The song is on the album. Just because it's not in "your" country doesn't mean anything. It's not like this leaked and isn't on a release. Now a days with the digital world everyone is happy.  We all get songs. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Maeggie said:

This will have the same fate as And then we Kiss/Unusual You/TOMH/BOM :puppyeyes: 

okay but she performed TOMH and BOM on national TV.

• Like 1