Sign in to follow this  
Slay-Z

MOOD RING LEAKED

According to goldsoundz, Britney recorded the complete main vocal, but never got around to doing the ad-libs so those are the writer. I'm not sure if this includes the "heeeeey yeahs" at the end because those are perfect. 

4 minutes ago, Bobby said:

According to goldsoundz, Britney recorded the complete main vocal, but never got around to doing the ad-libs so those are the writer. I'm not sure if this includes the "heeeeey yeahs" at the end because those are perfect. 

Called it. She could've fooled me with that falsetto though. Wow.

Just now, 1989 said:

NOT Brazil coming through with the fucking Japanese exclusives ? seriously is there something they can't do?

Make ugly people.

• Like 4

I almost wish Goldsoundz hadn't confirmed the ad-libs not being her. I hate that shit. It's not subtle at all.

I might make a version for myself without them.

8 hours ago, chayce said:

Fuck Private Show and Clumsy for taking album spots.

Such trash shouldn't be able to pass by the epicness of MOOD RING ??

30 minutes ago, trey. said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I almost wish Goldsoundz hadn't confirmed the ad-libs not being her. I hate that shit. It's not subtle at all.

I might make a version for myself without them.

Spoiler

If you do will you please send it to me ??

Should have replaced "Just Luv Me" on the album... :p

I'm happy "Clumsy" made it on the album - without that there would have been too many songs of that chill vibe in a row; there are still enough chill songs on the album, guys... Calm down, Clumsy cries already 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Delgati said:

Reveal hidden contents

If you do will you please send it to me ??

For sure!

Just now, Manizer said:

Should have replaced "Just Luv Me" on the album... :p

I'm happy "Clumsy" made it on the album - without that there would have been too much songs of that chill vibe in a row; there are still enough chill songs on the album, guys... Calm down, Clumsy cries already 

giphy.gif

• Like 9

This should take the Missy Elliot break in B:POM. Dust off the Alien/Perfume stool and give us those "vocals." It just deserves to be heard by the masses.

• Like 1

I actually would've loved if this song replaced Man On the Moon. I feel like MOTM is a cute track but could've also been on any of her first 3 albums. It just sounds kinda young compared to the rest of the tracks on Glory. Mood Ring would also flow nicely into Just Luv Me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bobby said:

This make so much more sense on why this being a bonus track, they were scared of the backlash it would follow when we figure out she didn't complete her job with the vocals (ala Barely Jean), so they sent it away to Mars Japan.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, 1989 said:

private show, clumsy, do you want to come over and hard to forget ya could have all EASILY been replaced by this on the standard. 

These (plus  What You Need) are my least favorite (calling it least fav just to be nice) I skip them all the time. :laugh: 

Okay the album vocals are great and classic Britney, but I don't understand why they never use this register for her . This is her singing without doing the babyish voice ... If they just let her sing without the poutiness like this it's brilliant . Love her vocals .. For that this song should have replaced clumsy 

private show should always remain in every version stop hating on that song