Sign in to follow this  
Jonny

OT The Official Pretty Little Liars Thread

I just want to say – and this applies to all TV and movie threads – if you want to post something related to the plot that is a spoiler, or might be a spoiler, be courteous and put it in a spoiler cut.

• Upvote 1

Mrs. DiLaurentis has the twin. Rollins is evil, and they're both working together. The flowers were a major clue, and why would Mrs. DiLaurentis talk about how good Rollins is when she didn't even know him? This is all going to be linked back to Bethany's death. I'm still holding out that Bethany had a twin and she's Charlotte's doppelgänger.

Spoiler

#fIANle (obviously a misspelling of "finale") + #vilIAN have been trending and could be clues as to who the killer/twin is.

Ian Harding = actor who plays Ezra

Ian the character = one of Melissa's ex-boyfriends who was believed to be dead

"They'll be coming for you soon."

CdjKkQhXIAErjvI.jpg

pretty-little-liars-staffel-6-pll-liars-

Alison is being tortured by Jessica's twin and Rollins. They are working together.

Game over.

They shouldn't have focused so much on Ali's family.

Most, if not all, of the reveals have been pretty disappointing or they set it up so they're kinda predictable.

• Upvote 1

lmao I was actually enjoying this season but what the fuck was that finale. I laughed so hard when "Wilden" took off the mask.

What a hell of an episode tbh!  

I think I said somewhere that Mrs. D had a twin, so that affirmed it for me. The only thing that is confusing to me is when did Rollins and Charlotte have the time to fall in love and all the while trying be seduce Ali under the radar at the same. For what purpose? Not like he predicted Charlottes death and demise to use their relationship later. Still not sure who killed Charlotte, Mona maybe? And Rollins being that he's British, maybe is connected to Wren in some way? 

• Upvote 2

I loved it. Was not expecting that. But I'm a little bit confused as to relationships. 

• Upvote 1

This show is amazing. I LOVEEEEEE Andrea Parker in a black wig. And she was promoted to a series regular!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sign in to follow this