Sign in to follow this  
Jonny

OT The Official Pretty Little Liars Thread

OMG. Wait... It all makes sense now!  CeCe DRAKE... She was playing Alison and the girls all this time! She was lying in 6x10. She was working with Mary the entire time. Bethany was talking about Mary on those tapes, IMMD, and so much more... :arhh:

2 hours ago, Jenna said:

What a weird episode. I might have to watch again.

Mrs. D had a twin sister. She had Charles (Charlotte) but Mrs. D adopted her for whatever reason. Evil Twin Mrs. D was trying to avenge her daughters death and somehow take claim of her financial earnings which she felt was owed to her this whole time which her sister lived. Rollins is working with her since he was in love with Charlotte. He married Ali to put their plans into motion. Evil Twin Mrs. D believe the Liars are at fault for Charlotte's death, hence she's trolling them and I suspect to continue Charlotte's legacy. Cause you know... sick fucks don't fall too far from the tree

:hussy: 

What was up with that old lady calling Toby "pretty eyes"? Was it a hint? Is A dressing up as old ladies now?

I hope this shit show gets cancelled. I can't believe I've been watching this shit since high school. Garbage writing, plot holes up the wazoo. Mediocrity should not be rewarded anymore. This show is doodoo. Could that finale be any more tacked on? I want 6 years of my life watching this back

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Erik said:

What was up with that old lady calling Toby "pretty eyes"? Was it a hint? Is A dressing up as old ladies now?

Just a reference from season 1 and 2.

What do you know so far about season seven’s narratives? Have you begun shooting?

I literally know nothing. We start back in a couple of weeks. I don’t think we even have an air date for when season seven is starting, but we’ll film until about October. The quote that the network has been using is: “this is the beginning of the end of PLL as you know it.” It might not necessarily be the last season of PLL, but it’s looking like this will be the last season with the full cast. As far as the narrative, I don’t know anything. I know the writers are working really hard to make this the biggest and best season yet, because it is the beginning of the end. I’m really excited. It’s fun to play someone a little bit older, it ups the stakes a little bit and changes it up.

There has been conflicting information regarding whether PLL will be ending after the upcoming seventh season. You and Marlene have both spoken out about it, so I won’t bother with that topic, but I will ask — why do you think that would be the right time to say good-bye?

It’s a sensitive subject. We’re going into our seventh year, we’ve shot over, God, 160 episodes. We’ve covered so much area. We really had a great show for a really long time and we’ve kept people’s interest, and I’ve always said that I want the show to end when people still really care and not when people are begging for it to get off the air. We flash-forwarded a little bit, and they’re in a good spot to finally get that peace and find out who “A” is. I’ve said that I even want it to end really darkly. But backtracking to what you said before, this may not be the end. With the complete cast this will be the last year. So in a way, it is ending because not everyone will be there. But it’ll be interesting to see what happens.

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

CeCe/Charlotte (via flashbacks), Jenna, Lucas and Paige will return in season 7.

And possibly Wren and Noel.

13 minutes ago, Jenna said:

Season 7 is supposed to be the last one.

That interview makes it seem like it might go on but probably without most of the main girls.

I didn't read the interview til know because I assumed it had spoilers. They should just end it.

They can go ahead and stop with this save Hannah crap. We already know she's fine and well b/c you showed her to us in the flash forward from season 6a.

i've just finished season 2. it's such a case of this show is so bad, it's good. :laugh: but i do enjoy it. 

14 minutes ago, Gabz said:

i've just finished season 2. it's such a case of this show is so bad, it's good. :laugh: but i do enjoy it. 

girl the first 2 seasons are the actual good seasons. If you think they're bad you got a shitstorm coming your way.

Just now, Kenny said:

girl the first 2 seasons are the actual good seasons. If you think they're bad you got a shitstorm coming your way.

lmaooo oh no

it's not that i don't like the actual story, just some of the acting makes me eyes roll so hard. and my number one gripe is these bitches, who are like 16, go off in the middle of the night all the time and none of their parents actually give a shit. 

23 minutes ago, Gabz said:

it's not that i don't like the actual story, just some of the acting makes me eyes roll so hard. and my number one gripe is these bitches, who are like 16, go off in the middle of the night all the time and none of their parents actually give a shit. 

You really just have to lose all sense of reality when watching the show lol. You'll love season 3 and 4!

31 minutes ago, Kenny said:

Girl naw. Queen CeCe saved the show in season 3 and 4.

For me, I think the show started to go down during season 4.

The ~big reveals~ and such have always been underwhelming overall though.

Sign in to follow this