Sign in to follow this  
Jonny

OT The Official Pretty Little Liars Thread

10 minutes ago, Nick said:

Girl naw. Queen CeCe saved the show in season 3 and 4.

Cece is a babe but c'mon they've been pulling the most stupid shit out of their ass since season 3. It def had a bunch of good moments and it's my fave show lbr I'm in too deep but let's not act like any of it makes sense

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Kenny said:

Cece is a babe but c'mon they've been pulling the most stupid shit out of their ass since season 3. It def had a bunch of good moments and it's my fave show lbr I'm in too deep but let's not act like any of it makes sense

Like I said, you have to lose a bit of sense of reality when watching the show. :p But a lot of things are currently being tied up. A lot of people were upset after 6x10, but now it's all starting to make sense!

Just now, Nick said:

Like I said, you have to lose a bit of sense of reality when watching the show. :p But a lot of things are currently being tied up. A lot of people were upset after 6x10, but now it's all starting to make sense!

Yeah, I agree on that. I'm glad that with this new twist some things actually make sense. rip to all dem dropped storylines tho.

Anyway I have high hopes for the supposed last season and I hope they won't disappoint.

I've only seen maybe 3 episodes of the entire series twice, but from what I remember, I thought S3 was good.

I've watched shows before where usually the third season is one of the worst or just rather boring/uninteresting.

19 minutes ago, Kenny said:

Yeah, I agree on that. I'm glad that with this new twist some things actually make sense. rip to all dem dropped storylines tho.

Anyway I have high hopes for the supposed last season and I hope they won't disappoint.

They're bringing in the old characters like Jenna and Wren again, so they may tie up some of those loose ends.

Spoiler

Wut? Now miss D. had a twin?

The first part of this new season was soooooooo boring to me, the only thing makes me wanna watch it again is because of Hannah "situation".

I couldn't even finish season 6, it's so boring the show for me at this point. I used to love it during the first/second seasons.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Jenna said:

HYet.

They'd get so much flack if they killed 1/2 of their most popular ship.

They planned to kill her last season, but they decided to kill Charlotte instead.

Spoiler

Hanna wasn't in that scene, but I feel like maybe they were going to kill someone, tried to take it back or something, but failed. IDK.

Also...

Spoiler

There was a theory on another forum that CeCe could still be alive and the one in her coffin was a fake (like the recent Hanna).

There is also the possibility of Ali either having a mental illness or she is still a bitch and has been tricking the girls the whole time.

Sign in to follow this