Sign in to follow this  
Alex

NEWS Britney SLAYS Happy Birthday LIVE

But for real...anytime she does a ballad, there is NO reason why she can't sing it live. Come on girl, you sound amazing! 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Peter said:

Also, who's Jacob??

I'm not sure but I think it's this guy

He was the Freakshow guy once and we saw them together at some awards show

For the first time I feel like, this, wasn't calculated by Britney team! Looks like she was upset about the talking on her playback during the radio interview and go to her own to show the world that she can sing... I feel it happened like this and I'm really happy about.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Joachim said:

I'm not sure but I think it's this guy

He was the Freakshow guy once and we saw them together at some awards show

For the first time I feel like this, wasn't calculated by Britney team! Looks like she was upset about the talking on her playback during the radio interview and go to her own to show the world that she can sing... I feel it happened like this and I'm really happy about.

That's her gay BFF Cade.

Jacob is one of her security team members.

• Like 1

i cant get over this.!!!! this is her real voice. the one she actually likes to sing in. she's a vocal actress and what we've come to know from her albums is the character that has evolved over time. so floored she still has this voice.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, dwl said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a completely made up guy she used as an excuse to sing live :laugh:  

Jacob has been her security team for years. He's listed in the BJ booklet in the thank you notes.

It seems like she had been saving her voice for more than a decade and she rehearsed every year at EVERY birthday she went to for THIS moment! 

• Like 12

Her voice went from sounding like Mickey Mouse to Toni Braxton bitchhh. She needs to control and use her lower register more. 

• Like 11

23 minutes ago, Leo said:

Jacob has been her security team for years. He's listed in the BJ booklet in the thank you notes.

I just wanna know if he's hot.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Amy said:

I SAW THAT FUCKING LIVE. 

Lmao I saw this in your IG story and BOOKED IT to BMK to make sure I wasn't hearing things :laugh: 

bbgirl sounds AMAZING. Wish she would grace us with this live voice more often. 

• Like 2

I saw this thread earlier & I thought britney fans were just being britney fans when it comes to 'live vocals' :rolleyes:

but wait...that was such a throwback :laugh: Taken right back to '99 - I am, for lack of a better word, shook!

• Like 6

Better than this imo 

funny enough I thought when she spoke her mic was turned up higher but I guess that's really what she sounds like when she talks at POM

that voice with studio magic ... would be amazing ... waiting for her to lyp to Adele like vocals on the next for run ... 

You could basically hear my reaction in this video. I went "fuck fuck!" And told my friend how lucky he was to be in that room at that moment ?

• Like 7