Sign in to follow this  
Alex

NEWS Britney SLAYS Happy Birthday LIVE

48 minutes ago, Rayon said:

when will your fave cause such a stir by singing 30 seconds live at her own show?!!

this is the most she's sung live the entire 4 years of this show!!!!

it only could be Britney :bow::bow::bow:

This is literally the first time since POM commenced... it's a joke really. At least during FFT in the beginning she sang along to the tracks.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

2 minutes ago, Danny said:

This is literally the first time since POM commenced... it's a joke really. At least during FFT in the beginning she sang along to the tracks.

LET US ENJOY THIS MOMENT 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Mike said:

I've played this more than make me video. 

I think I've done almost everything more times than I've watched that abomination. 

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, Danny said:

IMG_0770.GIF.942edee6fc97509bc5a18efede8c24c7.GIF

• Like 9

It's crazy to me that she has a voice like that but they made her sing like .. I almost think it could've been intentional that they didn't want her real talent to show ... would be crazy if they revamped her image as a real singer moving forward .. 

Eveyrhting Britney was debatable ... did she know how to sing, was she a virgin, was she innocent, did she know what she was doing , did she get implants blah blah blah ... interesting nonetheless 

• Like 4

Her lower register has always sounded great imo, way better than her higher register. I guess we can throw out the idea that she hasn't sung live bc she was insecure about it lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Danny said:

The only thing I miss about FFT is the pre-recorded vocals. But that was it. 

Y'all are giving me life with these replies, I'm exhausted from laughing at them and crying at my Voaclist's singing.

• Like 2

We love a skinny talented legend who can sell tickets, dance AND sing live.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Slay-Z said:

The only thing I miss about FFT is the pre-recorded vocals. But that was it. 

Oh god yes. But I loved that she sang along to the songs.

???

I feel like what would make Britney a hot topic again or at least get ppl interested is if she stopped all the theatrics and started to sing live. No smoke and mirrors, just her and a mic. It would be an amazing career rejuvenatation. But I don't think she has the team to encourage her in that direction and I think she's comfortable with what she's doing or thinks that's all what her audience wants to see. There's a beautiful and talented singer/artist inside of her that deserves to shine. It's a shame. ☹️

• Love 1
  • Like 9

5 minutes ago, Buffy said:

???

I feel like what would make Britney a hot topic again or at least get ppl interested is if she stopped all the theatrics and started to sing live. No smoke and mirrors, just her and a mic. It would be an amazing career rejuvenatation. But I don't think she has the team to encourage her in that direction and I think she's comfortable with what she's doing or thinks that's all what her audience wants to see. There's a beautiful and talented singer/artist inside of her that deserves to shine. It's a shame. ☹️

Let's not get crazy now... I'm all for singing live and having some more artistic songs to sing live to on the next album, but I'm sure as hell not down for a full on stripped down Britney show with no dancing or theatrics ?.