Sign in to follow this  
Alex

NEWS Britney SLAYS Happy Birthday LIVE

5 minutes ago, Get back said:

Let's not get crazy now... I'm all for singing live and having some more artistic songs to sing live to on the next album, but I'm sure as hell not down for a full on stripped down Britney show with no dancing or theatrics ?. 

She can have the theatrics but have her voice and artristy be the forefront. 

16 minutes ago, Danny said:

Oh god yes. But I loved that she sang along to the songs.

She did ? :confused:  All I can think of is the I Wanna Go video but that's it 

9 minutes ago, Get back said:

Let's not get crazy now... I'm all for singing live and having some more artistic songs to sing live to on the next album, but I'm sure as hell not down for a full on stripped down Britney show with no dancing or theatrics ?. 

No makeup. No weave. No clothes. No shoes. Just a mic and her voice.

lmfao

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, Get back said:

Yh! Britney was always about music and dancing. But it would be rly nice if she had a part of her show stripped. Take off 4 songs that the performances aren't that good and put stripped down songs. It would be amazing! Or would be AMAZING if she picked a fan on the crownd and asks him/her to choose a song so she could sing along with the crownd. Like Madonna did on sticky & sweet tour.

• Like 4

Adele is SHOOK.

holy fuck at Britney sounding more soulful singing Happy Birthday than she has on her last 5 albums. 

She sounds fucking amazing and I honestly wasn't expecting her to sound like that :o 

• Like 5

She sounds exactly like she did when she started out- this is making me so happy (birthday) and frustrated at the same time...WHY go nasally when she sounds like this? :o 

• Like 5

I'm lowkey salty at this video because she could very well put in some hours every week with a vocal coach and strengthen her singing voice. If Selena Gomez is gassed up enough to feel comfortable singing live, Britney should feel comfortable enough to sing live. I've come to the conclusion that over the years she has been deluded into thinking she can't sing for shit so she doesn't even bother. If they didn't prioritize her "Britney" voice so much, she very well could get back to singing in her more natural register live.  

• Like 12

Was this the last time she was in Singapore? If so she better move bitch, must have something in the water or something  :laugh: 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Kaz said:

Adele is SHOOK.

holy fuck at Britney sounding more soulful singing Happy Birthday than she has on her last 5 albums. 

She sounds fucking amazing and I honestly wasn't expecting her to sound like that :o 

Adele cancelled her final 2 shows this weekend. Coincidence? I think not.

• Like 13

42 minutes ago, SeanP said:

Adele cancelled her final 2 shows this weekend. Coincidence? I think not.

Britney must have cut her throats open and stole her vocal cords.   

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Sloan said:

Britney music have cut her throats open and stole her vocal cords.   

So much for her not peaking. Christina missed her chance. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Danny said:

Oh god yes. But I loved that she sang along to the songs.

What kind of fiction :psyduck:

We might have heard on DLMBTLTK like twice but girl...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kaz said:

She sounds exactly like she did when she started out- this is making me so happy (birthday) and frustrated at the same time...WHY go nasally when she sounds like this? :o 

My sentiments exactly.