Sign in to follow this  
Maeggie

VIDEO She really gave us "something to talk about"...!

Enjoyed that so much. I see through your strategy Brit, voice Rest since 2001 in order to keep that wonderful voice while the other hags deteriorate. Brilliant. Epic queen. With those 1999 vocals :bow: 

• Like 18

5 hours ago, Benjamin said:

Do you think Britney's team reached out to Matt Stopera and asked that he didn't write an article about this monumental event because it also highlights the fact that she doesn't sing live the rest of the time? I just find it strange he hasn't done one of his usual articles about it yet, that's why I think this? 

He's posted on FB about this, now that the work week is starting well probably have an article by EOD.

I still can't get over the fact, that she just took a mic, sang her lungs out, gave us the best roars and belts in years, and felt so comfortable on stage while doing so. The praise and acclaim.

SO RANDOM.

I feel B10 will have more country influences. More soul. More Rnb. And I'm totally here for it! 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Sloan said:

Yes.  We don't need this moment ruined. 

How have I ruined the moment? I praised her while giving constructive criticism. I'm one of the biggest champions of her singing on this forum. Pay attention. 

• Like 5

As much as I loved that she did this, I don't want her to release country music. I've seen some people giving this idea, but it's really not my type of music. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jenna said:

How have I ruined the moment? I praised her while giving constructive criticism. I'm one of the biggest champions of her singing on this forum. Pay attention. 

I totally agree. All singers have vocal coaches- she should totally work on this more and kill it with the vocals even more ?

• Like 3

As usual with Britney motherfucking Spears you never know what you are going to end. That is what stan dreams are made off. That's my Godney!!! There are not enough words to praise her. 

• Like 2

It's amazing how hearing her sing this live now, the way she sings is super reminiscent of how we see in the videos of her singing as a child. 

She could REALLY benefit from changing the pitch and way she sings on her albums to something that is achievable live.

• Like 8

7 hours ago, DirtyRockBoy said:

So the people that thought "You Outta Know" at the "Circus Tour" was lip synced.... do y'all believe it was live now? :coffee:

I'm still convinced that You oughta know was live :coffee:

She never lipsynchs this good^ :coffee:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Jenna said:

Oh simmer down lol. No moment has been ruined.  

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

Now can we PLEASE get her to sing one of her OWN songs live now? Like fuckin Lucky

If she sings anything live it'll be Boys lbr

• Like 2

Wow, apparently she still knows how to give people something to talk about, and she sounds great.  When I listened closely, the ad-libs after the "love love loveee" remind me of something Adele would do.  Seriously. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DahMuzikMan said:

Wow, apparently she still knows how to give people something to talk about, and she sounds great.  When I listened closely, the ad-libs after the "love love loveee" remind me of something Adele would do.  Seriously. 

Yes!!! She hit like 3 key spots and the way she ends love each time! 

• Like 1