Sign in to follow this  
Maeggie

VIDEO She really gave us "something to talk about"...!

i really fucking hope this isn't a one off and she continues it for every show and switches up the song then sings her own songs live. OMG BITCH WHY DIDN'T YOU START DOING THIS YEARS AGO. THIS WOULD'VE MADE VEGAS A SHIT LOAD MORE TOLERABLE. ?

this is honestly making me excited to be a fan again, i feel like i've been cruising through on a stale cracker for some time, but this has changed things

• Like 11

She should like change a song she does each week, but i feel like she only did it this once to get her message out there

• Like 2

Just now, Pierre said:

Does anyone know what part of the show it was ? 

Well it's from the Make Me act isnt it?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Luke said:

Well it's from the Make Me act isnt it?

Oh thanks. So it was in the middle of the show so she can totally nail at least a few songs live. 

I've never given out so many reps. This thread is amazing. I'm shook... I watched the full video on the first page. But had to keep scrolling the video back to listen to the speech. I was not prepared for the vocals.

• Like 5

I literally am in a state of shock. Not only singing completely live with NO backing track, but also the CONFIDENCE doing it. I am in awe.

• Like 2

But honestly, now that's she's done this, there is no reason why she's not stepping up in her own songs. I think her justification for herself is that she's dancing, but she could 100% sing verses.

• Like 4

I was literally screaming in my bathroom watching this! Like, girl where you been? We welcome you with open arms! 

• Like 1

Omg!! I am practically in tears!  She did that!! She sounds amazing. Her range and tone. Damn!! I actually wouldn't mind if she did a side countryesque album. God what an image make over if she kept doing this and did an album that showcased it. Omg. I can't even!! So excited. 

• Like 2

We are witnessing the renaissance of Spears :bow: DAMN.

In true Britney fan-style I thought she was lipping when I was a video from far away but DAMN GIRL! Her voice doesn't tremble or crack ONCE, either. She sounds SO good. This. Is. EVERYTHING.

• Like 5