Sign in to follow this  
Maeggie

VIDEO She really gave us "something to talk about"...!

Damn! She killed that! She looks so happy and FREE up there singing. Girl you could have this every night! Every song! I like where we're headed ladies :puppyeyes:

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Probably the best video so far. Both sound quality and video quality wise.

I'm dead. We stan for the most flawless queen 

• Like 1

I can't stop watching. The confidence she exudes is more than we have gotten in years. Fuck anyone who ever says she can't sing. 

• Like 2

I really cant believe, she sounds so fucking amazing yet she doesnt even sing Everytime live :( she could change the key or something if it's that hard to do live

• Like 2

If she just started doing random covers every night I would literally DIE. Imagine a cover of "Bitch" next. We all know how much she loves that song. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Rayon said:

HOLY FUCK at the full thing. she's like belting it so effortlessly and with such confidence. i cant at this random ass Saturday being the best live vocal of her entire career!!!?!?!!! it's kind of incredible. she's so unpredictable! :bow:

Mona Lisa is coming, y'all!!

I can't believe this actually happened, and she did it after Slave/Make Me (I think) which have a lot of choreo and she sounded out of breath at the beginning yet she absolutely murdered it! :bow:

I always thought it would be awesome if in Vegas she did what Kelly Clarkson did on her last tour where she would do a different song every night based on requests but I told myself it would never happen.

really hope this isn't a one off and that she'll keep doing a song live in that section (even if its just this same song) until the end of Vegas. And maybe do some of the her other songs partially live too. I would die if she started doing Everytime live.

• Like 4

I think more and more that some of her hits just aren't in the right range for her to sing live. She sounded flawless here. 

• Like 6

Just now, Mike said:

I think more and more that some of her hits just aren't in the right range for her to sing live. She sounded flawless here. 

I agree with this. Producers always say she's a chameleon in the studio regarding what she can do to her voice, but that probably doesn't translate live. Rearranging some of her old hits could really help.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Nick G. said:

I agree with this. Producers always say she's a chameleon in the studio regarding what she can do to her voice, but that probably doesn't translate live. Rearranging some of her old hits could really help.

and she clearly shines with her low voice, instead of the high/baby thing

• Like 2