Sign in to follow this  
Maeggie

VIDEO She really gave us "something to talk about"...!

I love that she didn't do some generic intro like "this song is close to me hope you like it."

I love when she's passionate about something.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Luke said:

Now that i think about it, Britney Jean would be a perfect title for her country album ?

She should redeem that horrible album with making a country soulful album with the same name. This way we all forget that mess 

Love her when she realizes she a singer ... this reminds me of the BOMT era , she's so flawless when she sings the way she wants .. 

also lol at her saying she's never spoken about media scruinity before ... the first ten years of her career was all she talked about 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Malibu said:

wow this is amazing 

Does she have a dead aunt she can name her country/rock album after? 

Not to be all morbid, but uh....yes. Her Aunt Sandra died of cancer in 2007

Ok...so what was Britney's goal with this? Not that I mind, but did she just wake up and decide "GEE! I REALLY WANNA SING LIVE AND PROVE THESE CRITICS WRONG" 

I wonder if the Super Bowl rumors were true and she's proving to them that she can in fact sing live or if she has something else in mind that needed live singing proof?

• Like 4

Just now, Dynamic Sym said:

Ok...so what was Britney's goal with this? Not that I mind, but did she just wake up and decide "GEE! I REALLY WANNA SING LIVE AND PROVE THESE CRITICS WRONG" 

I wonder if the Super Bowl rumors were true and she's proving to them that she can in fact sing live or if she has something else in mind that needed live singing proof?

....maybe the fact that she's a ...singer?

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, Kaz said:

....maybe the fact that she's a ...singer?

That never stopped her before tho

• Like 4

I love how in the beginning she's like test, test, test. Can you guys hear me. This is for real. I'm singing live. :laugh:

This was so fucking good. She should do one cover song from now on. 

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, addictedsober said:

the only thing that really bothers me about this whole thing is... how the fuck did Jordan know! why?! I need some answers

In the original thread someone said he's close to some of her dancers.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, addictedsober said:

the only thing that really bothers me about this whole thing is... how the fuck did Jordan know! why?! I need some answers

He knows dancers etc. He lives in Vegas, so someone saw her rehearsing and told him

• Like 1