Sign in to follow this  
Maeggie

VIDEO She really gave us "something to talk about"...!

Her band must have been ecstatic too :laugh: and likely very proud. I hope everyone is encouraging and keep puffing her up.

Super random but I've thought about her band before and how they must describe their gig to people when asked about it. Like "yeah we actually play, she just doesn't actually sing..." :whistle:

• Like 9

I don't know if it's Sam or what but the past year has been a resurrection for her. Award show performances, live singing, passion for fitness, etc. I really think Sam encourages her and is on an equal plane with her.  

• Like 10
  • Angry 1

14 minutes ago, Nick G. said:

I don't know if it's Sam or what but the past year has been a resurrection for her. Award show performances, live singing, passion for fitness, etc. I really think Sam encourages her and is on an equal plane with her.  

That is what I think too. He can stay if he is a positive influence. :coffee:

• Like 7

I have watched these videos over and over....thanks to everyone for posting these.

I LOVE the beginning when she does her little wiggle dance and turns her back puts her arms up over her head and kicks her legs back a few times:bow:

• Like 8

She was AMAZING. 

I wouldn't mind if next album she does something like this: (It'd also be a nice progression from Glory)

Mariah_Carey_-_The_Emancipation_of_Mimi.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rayon said:

im still in awe even after watching it for the 30th time

Ugh you and me both!

tenor.gif

• Like 9

9 hours ago, Daniel said:

Probably the best video so far. Both sound quality and video quality wise.

this is making my heart palpitate irregularly. britney, i fucking love you. 

I think it's a one time deal. Maybe she'll do somethjng else live once or twice before the residency ends but I'm not holding my breath for it every show. Regardless, this has revived my love for her for the rest of eternity. Not that I haven't been fully in love the past 19 years but yall know what I mean. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Nick G. said:

asghari.jpeg

• Like 7

She kept saying it was "illegal" like she wasn't allowed to be singing live. Queen of breaking the law.

• Like 8