Sign in to follow this  
Maeggie

VIDEO She really gave us "something to talk about"...!

27 minutes ago, Jake said:

She kept saying it was "illegal" like she wasn't allowed to be singing live. Queen of breaking the law.

foreverinnoencet.gif

• Like 16

Now that we've had 9 wonderful pages... I have to say, if she ~always sang live~ as she claims to, how would her singing this live be ~giving us something to talk about~? The fact that she actually sang live is what makes us talk.

My fave doesn't give a fuck about continuity, truth, fiction, or anything in between. :laugh::bow:

• Like 11

I feel like she's now held herself to a higher standard. She has now proven she's confident and capable, there is literally no excuse. 

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, anthony. said:

My fave is a troll. My nickname for her is Poppy.

She is such a troll :laugh: 

• Like 1

Sam's secretly a stan, and have been encouraging her to do the things we've always wanted her to do :hussy:

• Like 7

I think she could sound amazing if she really works at improving. Right now, she sounds good, but there are still times she slips into the nasally baby voice when she shouldn't.

• Like 4

I have watched this so many times :love: she sounded so good, I've had a smile on my face every time I've watched it! The first time I saw this I had chills and everything! Ugh I love her so much. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Jenna said:

I think she could sound amazing if she really works at improving. Right now, she sounds good, but there are still times she slips into the nasally baby voice when she shouldn't.

Stop

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, Jenna said:

It might be just the delusional stan in me talking, but I think it sounds great. Kinda gives a unique Britney twist on it, that only she can pull off. 

• Like 5

Do you think Britney's team reached out to Matt Stopera and asked that he didn't write an article about this monumental event because it also highlights the fact that she doesn't sing live the rest of the time? I just find it strange he hasn't done one of his usual articles about it yet, that's why I think this? 

4 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

Do you think Britney's team reached out to Matt Stopera and asked that he didn't write an article about this monumental event because it also highlights the fact that she doesn't sing live the rest of the time? I just find it strange he hasn't done one of his usual articles about it yet, that's why I think this? 

Could be because it's the weekend? idk

24 minutes ago, Jenna said:

Could be because it's the weekend? idk

Yeah that was my second thought, but I'm sure he's posted before when things have happened on the weekend. He usually banks on the crazy frothing at the mouth fans to share the story and I guess the hype is starting to fade now maybe? Who knows

58 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

Did he make an article on "Happy Birthday"? 

14 minutes ago, Noar said:

Did he make an article on "Happy Birthday"? 

Yeah.

its probably just been a busy weekend or 180 & decided to unplug after the shitshow that was America this last week

3 hours ago, Jenna said:

She sounds great for being out of practice. She could always improve though for sure, she just needs to be consistent. There were a few rough bits, but overall I was impressed, especially at how she sustained the big notes :heart:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Amy said:

Sam's secretly a stan, and have been encouraging her to do the things we've always wanted her to do :hussy:

Then I'm expecting Rebellion to leak :coffee: 

• Like 3