Jenna

This is the VMA stage and yet BSB didn't get booked for the main show?

Yikes that's super trash.

It's like I said on LSA tho. They're rebuilding their image. The fact they're even on the preshow is impressive since MTV's been ignoring their asses since 2001.

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Are going to perform a new single? 

Do you mean “Don’t go breaking my heart” or the one they’re supposedly releasing at the end of summer?

32 minutes ago, flygirl86 said:

Do you mean “Don’t go breaking my heart” or the one they’re supposedly releasing at the end of summer?

End of summer song

Nick just said on a video on his instagram theyre performing their new single. That could still mean dgbmh but i dont think he would say new if it was.

• Love 1

I figured it was Don't go breaking my heart but I just realized on the Vma pages IG story they have the sound of showing them rehearse so maybe...they'll debut the NEWER song. That would be really cool for them.

I'm kind of mad right now because I was working at radio city during the holidays and right now I kind of wish I still did lol.

Wow the stage they were on was so tiny. I think I saw one of them accidentally hit the other in the back when they were dancing. They sounded okay. Wish Brian would stop with the leg thing. Looks like a cartoon when a old man lifts his leg to fart

What did you think of their nominees presentation ?

Twitter didn't like it. Saw a lot of bad comments.

Can't decide if this was cringy as f*** or just wayy too cheesy  😕

On 8/20/2018 at 8:48 PM, Raine.river said:

What did you think of their nominees presentation ?

Twitter didn't like it. Saw a lot of bad comments.

Can't decide if this was cringy as f*** or just wayy too cheesy  😕

On 8/20/2018 at 8:52 PM, PepsiQueen095 said:

It was terrible! Super cringey and they sounded off key. Granted these aren’t their songs but yikes!! 

They really should have rehearsed more and not just backstage at the last second.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jenna said:

They really should have rehearsed more and not just backstage at the last second.

It came off to me as if this was a last minute idea. Cause Kevin doesn't play like that.