Sign in to follow this  
Nobodycares

Hello

Hey, I hope I’m doing it right, if not then You can delete. I joined here because sadly for unknown reason I can’t join the other place. I’m fan of BSB for 22+ years, since I first heard Get Down when I was 6 years old. My favorite member was Nick and I still like him but now I also like Kevin and AJ. Never liked Howie (sorry howie girls) and well... Brian... I’m indiferent to him most of the time. I’ve never been to their concert, they’ve been in my country once in 2014 but I coulnd’t go which I really am sad about.

18 hours ago, UVEGOT2BKIDDING said:

You’ll never go wrong if you like Kevin. Lol. 

I know, tho some time ago I saw a tumblr blog who said they won’t post anything about nick, brian and KEVIN. I can’t remember their reasons why not Kevin.

12 hours ago, Nobodycares said:

Also does anybody know why I can’t register to lipstick? I tried 6 months ago and it hasn’t been approved.

Have you perhaps had an account there before but been banned? In that case it might have something to do with your ip. Just guessing here.

20 hours ago, Shopaholic Sam said:

Have you perhaps had an account there before but been banned? In that case it might have something to do with your ip. Just guessing here.

First time trying to register there.

I don't know why it takes so long...it took me well over a year to finally get approved.  I think it took me about 3 different applications before I finally got an account.  I was always just reading the forum, which sucked cause I could never see the attachments. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this